Game day experience

11,088 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by HighlandDutch
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BarcaBear said:

I finally found something more annoying than listening to Trotskyists, Leninists, and Stalinists argue. lolol

Somebody needs to find the guy that hacked the audio system for that one Big Game when the ref threw a flag they dubbed in "Unsportsmanlike conduct, Stanford. Arrogance". We desperately need that Cal alumns help with this garbage audio.

Moar band pleaze!!!

Great
Go Bears!
HighlandDutch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BarcaBear said:

I finally found something more annoying than listening to Trotskyists, Leninists, and Stalinists argue. lolol

Somebody needs to find the guy that hacked the audio system for that one Big Game when the ref threw a flag they dubbed in "Unsportsmanlike conduct, Stanford. Arrogance". We desperately need that Cal alumns help with this garbage audio.

Moar band pleaze!!!
I remember it as if it were 27 years ago....

In 1997, a Cal engineering student named Alex Smith attended all of Stanford's home games. Strange as it seemed, he had a master plan to hack into the stadium sound system and be heard through the referee's microphone. During the season-ending Big Game, Stanford was flagged for an infraction and the fans heard this: "Penalty ... excessive arrogance ... Stanford sucks!"

https://www.sfchronicle.com/college/jenkins/article/Cal-vs-Stanford-Big-Game-rivalry-built-on-humor-14851136.php

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.