The Ambrose Hire is Official

13,077 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by tjohnzon
liverflukes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did you get back together with her?rooling
southseasbear
Bearfan90;448807 said:

If one doesn't know all the details, its probably not good to rush to judgement.

I remember Jason Kidd pleading guilty to domestic violence. Later on it came out years later that his wife was a bit of a psycho. If reading all the stuff from the divorce papers were true, you could almost understand why he losted it after awhile dealing with her.

Not saying this is the case here but there's probably more to the story.

maxer;448947 said:

If the District Attorney's office declined to prosecute the case, we can conclude that there was not enough evidence to obtain a conviction. The fact that he didn't plead to a lesser charge (which is what usually happens when *something*, but not necessarily what the victim claims happened, has been determined to have happened) suggests to me that there was not a strong factual basis for this arrest.

Ashley Ambrose was arrested for something, the usual outcome when the police are called to a domestic situation (arrest first, sort it out later). Not only was he not convicted of a crime, he was not even CHARGED with a crime. That's good enough for me.

Certainly, Cal alumni and fans should know that in America one is "innocent until proven guilty." People get accused all the time. Sometimes the alleged victim is acting out of anger or vengance, sometimes he/she is crazy and calling for attention.

As I type this, the local CBS news station is reporting on a man (Cornelius Dupree) who has been exonerated and released from prison thanks to the good work of Barry Schneck and the Innocence Project.

It happens. Not every accused is guilty.
MinotStateBeav

tjohnzon
do teams just trade coaches these days......
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.