OT: Anyone play Clash of Clans?

48,070 Views | 316 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by burritos
tommie317
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CannonBlast;842622221 said:

I've been hovering around 1400 since the update. Handle is Oski of Loxley.
We can lower it temporarily to 1400 but we will need to coordinate, otherwise we will get swamped with requests. Give us a Time in pacific timers that we can lower it and have you join.
CannonBlast
No worries tommie..appreciate it but too much trouble for just swinging by to hang out and donate for a bit. Just wanted to hang out with people that share two of my hobbies/pastime. ...cal sports and clash. If u ever create a feeder clan with lower trophy requirements, please post that here. Thanks!
Grimnebulin
Thanks!
burritos
New upgrade available, you can attack each other now without any cost.
GoCalBears
is this still an active clan?
burritos
GoCalBears;842694683 said:

is this still an active clan?

Pretty active. Usually get faster fb/bball updates a tad quicker(by maybe an hour) on the COC chat than here. One spot open. It's in the top 200 of all US clans. We've had an influx of Cal students now turned graduates. The young blood is amusing/nostalgic(kinda).
WhipItOutJoe
I'm over 5200 cups - can I join?
burritos
WhipItOutJoe;842694696 said:

I heard you got to Legends. Amazing feat. Nice job. I was finally starting to push, but now they introduced more upgrades. Forever the farmer am I.

BTW, what is your army and spell composition of choice for pushing?
NYCGOBEARS
WhipItOutJoe;842694696 said:

What?! Did you get the boot?
WhipItOutJoe
burritos;842694701 said:

I heard you got to Legends. Amazing feat. Nice job. I was finally starting to push, but now they introduced more upgrades. Forever the farmer am I.

BTW, what is your army and spell composition of choice for pushing?

16 valks, 10 wiz, 5 wbs, 2 archers, 2 golems - wiz, golem, arch, eq in cc. 2 rage, jump, freeze, 3 eq. Good generic mix. Was going to push to top 200 in U.S. but the search times are so long. Got to about 500 but now it can take 2 hours to find a match. Maybe it is better after the update.

Ant - did not get booted - just jumped to a different splinter clan. I go back and forth.
burritos
WhipItOutJoe;842694710 said:

16 valks, 10 wiz, 5 wbs, 2 archers, 2 golems - wiz, golem, arch, eq in cc. 2 rage, jump, freeze, 3 eq. Good generic mix. Was going to push to top 200 in U.S. but the search times are so long. Got to about 500 but now it can take 2 hours to find a match. Maybe it is better after the update.

Ant - did not get booted - just jumped to a different splinter clan. I go back and forth.

So when you attack, you rarely miss?
WhipItOutJoe
Yeah - I have become an uber geek with this damn game.
NYCGOBEARS
WhipItOutJoe;842694723 said:

Yeah - I have become an uber geek with this damn game.

You're OG now. Damn, good for you.
burritos
NYCGOBEARS;842694730 said:

You're OG now. Damn, good for you.

Yeah, you can't casually eke into legends level. The cumulative effort is tremendous. Kids of wealthy oil barons in the Persian Gulf will easily drop 10-20K to get to where WIOJ is at.

http://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-player-spends-1-million-in-clash-of-clans-2015-10?r=UK&IR=T
WhipItOutJoe
burritos;842694761 said:

Yeah, you can't casually eke into legends level. The cumulative effort is tremendous. Kids of wealthy oil barons in the Persian Gulf will easily drop 10-20K to get to where WIOJ is at.

http://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-player-spends-1-million-in-clash-of-clans-2015-10?r=UK&IR=T

Well I am not that crazy - didn't seem that hard to get there. But to get to the top I could see how you would have to play all day every day.
burritos
WhipItOutJoe;842694794 said:

Well I am not that crazy - didn't seem that hard to get there. But to get to the top I could see how you would have to play all day every day.
It may not feel crazy, but it takes a lot of time(casual it may seem) to get to the 1% of the COC world.
tommie317
I read about all the changes, glad they added them to make the game more interesting/variety.You can only handle so many cannon level 19, archer tower level 23
WheresHolmoe
Just wondering if the Cal clan is still going? If so is there any room for one? tia.
burritos
WheresHolmoe;842711889 said:

Just wondering if the Cal clan is still going? If so is there any room for one? tia.

Clan is normally Go Bears! Right now is full as we've merged with sister clan mis$ing to do bigger wars. Might try back later. Not sure how long this merger will last. You might want to try mis$ing or the other Cal sister clan Go Bears!2
burritos
WheresHolmoe;842711889 said:

Looking for new recruits for anyone interested in playing as a true frosh.
burritos
This clan is going on 4 years, though some of the old timers have stopped playing. If there are any newbies looking for a Cal clan to join, look up the Go Bears! clan. Mention that you're a fan in the invite request.
CannonBlast
burritos;842798771 said:

This clan is going on 4 years, though some of the old timers have stopped playing. If there are any newbies looking for a Cal clan to join, look up the Go Bears! clan. Mention that you're a fan in the invite request.

Burrito - I think the trophy requirement is too high for me.
drizzlybears brother
CannonBlast;842798980 said:

New blood is good.
CannonBlast
drizzlybears brother;842799003 said:

New blood is good.

LOL. Players dropping like flies? I'll swing by
burritos
CannonBlast;842798980 said:

Are you Oski of Loxley. Check out for invite, otherwise what trophy count do you need us to drop it to?
CannonBlast
Yes, that's me. I signed the LOI. I'll redshirt for a couple wars. ;-)
cal93
OK, you guys got me playing this game. I want in the Clan, but I don't have nearly enough trophies to jon the group. Can you bring on a newbie?

As I read above, we can coordinate a time to join.

Screen name is Ludwig of Oski

NOte, I friended a few of you in the game
JTfromClash
Hi folks ... i use to be on BI alot .. I still read it. We need some new blood. We are a generous clan who's #1 goal is to have fun.
burritos
cal93;842799688 said:

OK, you guys got me playing this game. I want in the Clan, but I don't have nearly enough trophies to jon the group. Can you bring on a newbie?

As I read above, we can coordinate a time to join.

Screen name is Ludwig of Oski

NOte, I friended a few of you in the game

Ludwig, you've been invited.
burritos
Hey Phantom, is that you trying to join or is that just a coincidental Phantom named clasher trying to join our clan?
burritos
3 more spots still in clan Go Bears!
GranadaHillsBear
I finally deleted this app from my phone. It was fun but I was getting bored with how long it took to upgrade anything and it seemed like defenses far outweighed attacks
Richmondbear2
Can I get an invite? I have 2.

Steve The Great LVL 164/3327
David Pumpkins LVL 140/3249

Thanks
rkt88edmo
I stopped playing CoC a long time ago. I picked up Clash Royale recently because my kid was playing.

If there are any openings on a Clash Royale Clan please lmk
burritos
Richmondbear2 said:

Can I get an invite? I have 2.

Steve The Great LVL 164/3327
David Pumpkins LVL 140/3249

Thanks
Need a tag # id. It's in your profile under your name. Or you can search the clan: Go Bears! #28C9V8LO

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.