Cal Dominates Second Half in 27-16 Win Over Ole Miss

bross
How long do you want to ignore this user?
01Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bears d was the hero tonight...great job in the second half!
Redonkulous Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can I get a go bears on 3?
http://i.imgur.com/mNs8KsU.jpg
01Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1...
Sweep The Leg Johnny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
20-0 in the second half
01Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
crazy stat of the day (courtesy the ap): ole miss was shut out after the 17th minute of the game...

(am i allowed to link espn articles?)
Bear19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remarkable, unseen since the days of Rogers.
m2bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bear19 said:

Remarkable, unseen since the days of Rogers.
Who is Rogers ?
BearGoggles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
01Bear said:

crazy stat of the day (courtesy the ap): ole miss was shut out after the 17th minute of the game...

(am i allowed to link espn articles?)
Yes. Espn is fine. Just not Cal competitors (Rivals, 247, or Scout). Not sure about goldenblogs.
glb78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That was one of the more enjoyable games I've ever been to, even better than some of the early Tedford era games.

Once Zach Follett grabbed the mic in front of the student section, the D was unbreakable. I am so damn happy with the way this team played-even with some of the bad play calling (which will get fixed).. It's a new era Bear fans. Enjoy it!
01Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearGoggles said:

01Bear said:

crazy stat of the day (courtesy the ap): ole miss was shut out after the 17th minute of the game...

(am i allowed to link espn articles?)
Yes. Espn is fine. Just not Cal competitors (Rivals, 247, or Scout). Not sure about goldenblogs.

per ap (as published on espn.com),
"The Golden Bears withstood two long TD passes by Rebels quarterback Shea Patterson but didn't allow a score over the final 43 minutes to end the nonconference season undefeated."
http://www.espn.com/college-football/recap?gameId=400933858

bross
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
01Bear said:

BearGoggles said:

01Bear said:

crazy stat of the day (courtesy the ap): ole miss was shut out after the 17th minute of the game...

(am i allowed to link espn articles?)
Yes. Espn is fine. Just not Cal competitors (Rivals, 247, or Scout). Not sure about goldenblogs.

per ap (as published on espn.com),
"The Golden Bears withstood two long TD passes by Rebels quarterback Shea Patterson but didn't allow a score over the final 43 minutes to end the nonconference season undefeated."
http://www.espn.com/college-football/recap?gameId=400933858


Absolutely incredible
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/benrosssports
AceDaddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We actually "won the second half". Lol.
BearGoggles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AceDaddy said:

We actually "won the second half". Lol.
How can we be the stronger/tougher team without t-shirts telling us that?
Page 1 of 1
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.