Laird Named Burlsworth Trophy Semifinalist

Cal Athletics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oskirules
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Patrick Laird played tug of war with himself and won.
Bear19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If he wins, Laird gets an all expenses paid trip - to Arkansas! Hahaha.
BearBones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You can vote for Patrick Laird once per day. Here is the link: http://burlsworthtrophy.com/index.php/greater-fan-vote/
BeachedBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bear19 said:

If he wins, Laird gets an all expenses paid trip - to Arkansas! Hahaha.
Second place is TWO trips to Arkansas!
Uthaithani
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sweet! Hope he gets it.
91Gypo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, I clicked to vote for Pat and saw that also in the vote are Baker Mayfield (OK) and Luke Falk (WSU).
I didn't vote.
NYCGOBEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't forget that you can vote once every day!
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
91Gypo said:

So, I clicked to vote for Pat and saw that also in the vote are Baker Mayfield (OK) and Luke Falk (WSU).
I didn't vote.
So far Patrick has 6 times as many votes as Mayfield and Falk combined who are 3rd from last and last respectively, Patrick is 5th overall with about 8% of the vote right now.
6956bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

91Gypo said:

So, I clicked to vote for Pat and saw that also in the vote are Baker Mayfield (OK) and Luke Falk (WSU).
I didn't vote.
So far Patrick has 6 times as many votes as Mayfield and Falk combined who are 3rd from last and last respectively, Patrick is 5th overall with about 8% of the vote right now.
Fan vote is 5% of the total. Pat clearly has no chance to win. Mayfield is a virtual certainty to win. He is the current front runner for the Heisman. It is a great honor for Pat to be included but really he has no chance to win.
Page 1 of 1
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.