How to Watch FiFA World Cup 2018 on iPhone, iPad mini?

2,393 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by calbear80
Brendon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was searching for devices that help to view japanese chanels,tv programs from where I am, Canada.

I found some sites which is helpful but the video picture is not fluent and in low quality. Russia World Cup is around the corner. It is really urgent. I hope to watch Russia 2018 FIFA matches on my iPad mini 3.Any suggestions?
sketchy9
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_broadcasting_rights

I'd start by looking at the CTV, RDS, and TSN websites and see what streaming options they have.
WildBear
first row sports, but TSN would be best quality and legit?
Bear19
One of the benefits of watching World Cup matches is that you can take long naps while the players are flopping around and you're waiting for someone to actually score. Very restful.
sketchy9
Bear19 said:

One of the benefits of watching World Cup matches is that you can take long naps while the players are flopping around and you're waiting for someone to actually score. Very restful.
Actually, the best sleep I get is during NFL replay reviews. And just in case I'm still tired, I can always cat nap between plays or during one of the hundreds of commercials they show.
calbear80
Here is the REAL BEST WAY TO SEE THE GAMES (this is what I am doing):

GO TO RUSSIA AND SEE THE GAMES IN PERSON (I realize that is not possible for most people, but, I dreamed about going to the World Cup for 40 years and finally did it in 2014 for the Brazil World Cup and now I am doing it again for the Russia World Cup).

. One Game in Saint Petersburg (White Nights should be awesome, even if the game is not)
. One Game in Moscow (will watch the one-time World Champ France)
. One Game in Kazan (will watch Shakira's husband and one-time World Champ Spain, but, the real question is will I finally be in the same areana as Shakira?). BTW, Kazan is just a "short" 12 hours train ride from Moscow!
. One Game in Saransk (will watch the current second best player in the world, Ronaldo, play for the defending European Champ Portugal). BTW, I saw the current best player in the world, Messi, play in Brazil. And, the highlight of my sports fan "career": Met the all-time best player in the world, Pele, in Los Angeles and have a signed Soccer ball to prove it!

Is anyone else on the BI going to Russia? I would love to compare notes on preparations.

Go Bears (yes, The Bears are my first love, but, these days if I talk about the Golden Bears, I will be banned from BI, so, I only say, "Go Bears!"

rathokan
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

perhaps there's a FIFA streams subreddit too

reddit and forget it
KoreAmBear
Random summer season lookalike (Cal related):

Christian Pulisic

Harper Kamp
Josephy
Try the FUJITV LIVE app. I used it to watch the World Cup opening yesterday, which is very good.
Rxrg09b
Fox Sports Go app should do it if you have a cable/satellite account you can sign into.
calbear80
Hello Friends From Saint Petersburg.

I was at the Iran-Morocco game last night (Iran won 1-0 on a last minute goal).

In a few minutes, I am heading to the FIFA Fan Zone (think of it as an outdoor sports bar with a drive-in size screen and a few thousand fans) to watch three more games on the big screen. Really looking forward to watching Argentina-Iceland and the great Messi in about an hour.

Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.