Sexy Memorial Drone Action

3,816 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

bear2034
Why would you want to be anywhere else on a fall Saturday afternoon?
TomBear
Wow, that's some nice stuff Okaydo. And, for my taste, looks like the perfect day for football!!!
MoragaBear
Staff
Wish they could've done this on a clear, sunny day, too. Still a lot nicer than the 102 degree Dallas temps I endured at The Opening this week.

SFCALBear72
Home Sweet Home!! Go Bears!!

Thanks for sharing.

Now, let's fill it up!
okaydo
Here are other Memorial Drone videos, but the one above was obviously really comprehensive.

Bear8
MB, my thoughts exactly. Why on a foggy day? We see it in the final portion as the drone lifts high in the sky over the clouds and the sun is setting. It can only be described as spectacular.
okaydo
Bear8 said:

MB, my thoughts exactly. Why on a foggy day? We see it in the final portion as the drone lifts high in the sky over the clouds and the sun is setting. It can only be described as spectacular.

The video is by a 15-year-old aviation geek. Maybe he only had a limited time to do this. I don't know if he lives in the Bay Area.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtJDUUd9UMUZ8LtFZA8mhA/videos

GivemTheAxe
okaydo said:

Bear8 said:

The video is by a 15-year-old aviation geek. Maybe he only had a limited time to do this. I don't know if he lives in the Bay Area.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtJDUUd9UMUZ8LtFZA8mhA/videos

I agree that a sunny day would have given better views of the surrounding area. But I like the fog in that it gives an ethereal and dream-like look to CMS. Heavenly.
I wonder if it could be done again some time when the Stadium is packed (vs USC or Stanfurd).
Qfsaviation
Thanks for the compliments

Actually I did have a limited time. This video was actually shot at 6:30 AM a couple of weeks ago. I was staying in Berkeley for two nights, so I woke up early to film this. The first morning was very sunny, but I slept through my alarm. The clouds made the scenery majestic though.

Glad you enjoyed it!
BGolden
Qfsaviation said:

Thanks for the compliments

Actually I did have a limited time. This video was actually shot at 6:30 AM a couple of weeks ago. I was staying in Berkeley for two nights, so I woke up early to film this. The first morning was very sunny, but I slept through my alarm. The clouds made the scenery majestic though.

Glad you enjoyed it!
Excellent flying & camera work.

I would've probably got lost in the fog and crashed the drone into the side of the Campanile.
concordtom
MoragaBear said:

Wish they could've done this on a clear, sunny day, too. Still a lot nicer than the 102 degree Dallas temps I endured at The Opening this week.

Uh, buddy, from where I'm sitting, that fog looks spectacular!!!
Don't knock what you've got till its gone. :-)
concordtom
I would have liked to peek inside the offices of the press box.
And I wonder if anyone came to harass and tell him to leave. How does that typically work?
Amazing view above the clouds into the blue sky and seeing the taller hilly peaks! The Bay Area!!! Ahhhhhh.
concordtom
By the way, why the word "sexy" in this thread's title?
I was expecting something, yet the filmmaker is just 15.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.