Quote from Bo Baldwin

7,491 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by heartofthebear
FremontBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KenBurnski said:

I like the multiple offense because it's honestly named. We find multiple ways to turn the ball over each game and that's offensive.
I'd love it if we run a base Pro-Set, with a bit of this and that mixed in to keep defenses honest. I say that because ProSet would complement Wilcox's defensive style and we could win with that combination.
heartofthebear
KenBurnski said:

I like the multiple offense because it's honestly named. We find multiple ways to turn the ball over each game and that's offensive.

Our offense is "multiple" the same way some people have multiple personalities. It's a little schizo
FremontBear
Our O isn't looking bad against the Beavers at the Half.
oskidunker
Beaver Grievers today. Clock *******s when Mike White was here.
Go Bears!
Another Bear
Yogi Roth the color guy on the Pac-12 Networks threw out some stuff that Baldwin's offense is complex and Garbers had a handle on it according to Baldwin. I'm not so sure about that before the game but after it sure seems to be the case. Maybe it just took some time, reflection..and a lesser opponent to get things going.

Still, low turn over numbers and getting take-aways has to help and it's a big deal. The challenge to do this against better talent.
chazzed
Today was a job well done by Baldwin, without question. The previous 2 games/losses were big misses, though.
Cal88
Great to see that upwards trajectory at the middle of the season, good work all around on offense.
FremontBear
chazzed said:

Today was a job well done by Baldwin, without question. The previous 2 games/losses were big misses, though.
What would have happened if Baldwin played Garbers vs. Arizona?
Another Bear
Baldwin has called a couple of good games. I thought the first series agains UCLA was near perfect...but then the turnovers started. So yes, you need the cooperation of your team.
chazzed
FremontBear said:

chazzed said:

Arizona would have had to deal with 2 QBs, we would not turned have turned the ball over as many times, and we would've had and a better chance of winning. What do you think would've happened?
oskidunker
It doesnt matter.
Go Bears!
heartofthebear
FremontBear said:

chazzed said:

Answer: He would have also played against UCLA and we would have won at least one of them.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.