Story Poster
Photo by Twitter / Cal Football

Bears Getting Closer to Serious Preparations

December 15, 2018

The Bears Saturday ran through their fifth practice in preparation for the Cheez-It Bowl.

“We are treating it a little bit like Fall Camp and Spring Ball,” said offensive coordinator Beau Baldwin. “We are getting great reps for TCU but also great reps ones versus ones, twos versus twos. Plus devo work with the younger guys. We will have another day of that tomorrow and then we’ll get to scout team work on Tuesday.

To continue reading, you must be a Bear Insider Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

Bears Getting Closer to Serious Preparations

6,345 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by calgo430
Bear8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We've had some real good luck at Center. Once with Alex Mack and now with Addi Ooms. Not only that, but the Ooms family are active Bears on their own. I'm very proud to see the Ooms family so involved with Cal and hope that it will continue long after Addi's graduation.
Rushinbear
Bear8 said:

We've had some real good luck at Center. Once with Alex Mack and now with Addi Ooms. Not only that, but the Ooms family are active Bears on their own. I'm very proud to see the Ooms family so involved with Cal and hope that it will continue long after Addi's graduation.
Can happy parents of a player sit down with the parents of a recruit? Just askin'.
Goobear
Rushinbear said:

Bear8 said:

Can happy parents of a player sit down with the parents of a recruit? Just askin'.
My wife is a good closer....just sayin...
calgo430
how about 3 gadget plays for the bowl game
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.