Story Poster
Photo by Al Sermeno - KLC Fotos
Cal Football

Final Berkeley Bowl Practice Brings Wide Receiver News: Wharton Gone, Noa May Play

December 22, 2018

Cal will go into the Cheez-It Bowl without wide receiver VIc Wharton III, but Kanawai Noa (9, above) could play in the Dec. 26 contest against TCU in Phoenix.

After a  lengthy practice session Saturday, the team’s last in Memorial Stadium prior to the bowl, ,head coach Justin Wilcox confirmed that Wharton had departed, but offered little in the way of details.

“Vic is no longer with the team and we wish him the best,” Wilcox said.

To continue reading, you must be a Bear Insider Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

Final Berkeley Bowl Practice Brings Wide Receiver News: Wharton Gone, Noa May Play

6,506 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by OdontoBear66
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why were they practicing at Berkeley Bowl?
oski003
okaydo said:

Why were they practicing at Berkeley Bowl?

Why would they not?
OdontoBear66
Irritating headline to say the least when I first read it without going to comments.
Yogi58
OdontoBear66 said:

Irritating headline to say the least when I first read it without going to comments.
I know what you mean. Nothing gives me the red ass more than the thought that Noa might play.
OdontoBear66
Yogi Bear said:

OdontoBear66 said:

I know what you mean. Nothing gives me the red ass more than the thought that Noa might play.
Well done Yogi. Let your arse be blue though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.