Bears this weekend - and Na Na Na Na Hey Hey

2,310 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by azulviejo
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Goff
CJ
Schwartz
Allen
Others?

Edit:
Cam Jordan
Stephen Anderson
Mebane
Lad
Tony G (in the booth)

Also, is anybody else sick of the "Na Na Na Na, hey hey hey song by now? It's in two commercials all day long.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
stivo
Brandon Mebane and Cameron Jordan.
wifeisafurd
the song got played a lot in the late '70's early '80. Certainly in my high school locker room and every other locker room after a victory. Even De Paul, then a basketball power, would play it once they got a good lead and not stop until the game was over. Good song, but it has run its course.
cal83dls79
wifeisafurd said:

the song got played a lot in the late '70's early '80. Certainly in my high school locker room and every other locker room after a victory. Even De Paul, then a basketball power, would play it once they got a good lead and not stop until the game was over. Good song, but it has run its course.
I always enjoyed when we punctuated it with "you suck" at basketball games when an opposing player fouled out. I enjoyed it well into my adulthood notwithstanding my wife's chagrin
MilleniaBear
And Ladoucer with the 'boys.
bearsandgiants
Stephen Anderson signed to ne roster for this game at te
Econ141
I am basing the team I am rooting for in the playoffs on the number of touches per game by cal alums. Therefore, I am rooting for the Rams.
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
FuzzyWuzzy
Tony Gonzalez was on the halftime studio group during the Rams Cowboys game.
wifeisafurd
fat_slice said:

I am basing the team I am rooting for in the playoffs on the number of touches per game by cal alums. Therefore, I am rooting for the Rams.
I'm in the same boat (also a big Goff fan). The Chargers also have a fair number of Cal alums, but have to wait to next year for them.
cal83dls79
fat_slice said:

me too. I just hope Anderson gets some touches. Jeez, what a demolishing
MilleniaBear
Im not sure but daniel lasco might be on saints roster. Every web site gives a different answer.
JimSox
I think it was a staple of Chicago White Sox fans in the late '70's. Not sure whether they were the first to use it in sports.
bearister
FuzzyWuzzy said:

Tony Gonzalez was on the halftime studio group during the Rams Cowboys game.

...but with one minor hiccup. He picked the Cowboys. Howie Long went with our Bears....I mean Rams.
azulviejo
fat_slice said:

I never thought I'd be such a fan of the Rams. There colors look better, too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.