Don't mean to post this here but

1,925 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TheFiatLux
GoldenBear151
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just read an article where the places I used to go no longer exist. A new student was asking what is there to do now. I remember Oscars and other spots on Shattuck. I had to drag my ass all the way across campus to go eat at KFC and Oscars. lol Now thinking about it, it was nothing. What's good now? This was the article. https://alumni.berkeley.edu/announcements/caa-announcements/11-shuttered-berkeley-establishments-cal-alumni-still-cry-over And I did post on off-topic. I'll chill listen to one of the songs I helped create.
bearsandgiants
In a decade or two, some of the CITIES we used to go to will no longer exist.
72CalBear
bearsandgiants said:

In a decade or two, some of the CITIES we used to go to will no longer exist.
According to experts, our Long Beach Naples Island community will be under water as well. Bye bye. At least Kips will never leave!
GoldenBear151
Kips are under new management right?
63Gaucho

New ownership. No pizza any longer but a great beer selection and plenty television screens.
TheFiatLux
GoldenBear151 said:

I just read an article where the places I used to go no longer exist. A new student was asking what is there to do now. I remember Oscars and other spots on Shattuck. I had to drag my ass all the way across campus to go eat at KFC and Oscars. lol Now thinking about it, it was nothing. What's good now? This was the article. https://alumni.berkeley.edu/announcements/caa-announcements/11-shuttered-berkeley-establishments-cal-alumni-still-cry-over And I did post on off-topic. I'll chill listen to one of the songs I helped create.
You would be stunned at the variety and quality of the places to eat ON CAMPUS. I mentioned in other thread but there is a Slanted Door offshoot in Wurster. There is a great cafe in the new Chau Hall at Haas that not only serves great food, but wine and beer. The food in the ASUC is a massive upgrade from the "old days."

I miss Blake's, and the old Hafffrau across the street. I liked that comfort food.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.