Announcing CJ Anderson Topic Consulting Services

3,001 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by prospeCt
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did you almost create a new CJ Anderson thread only to stop right before pressing Post? Were you unsure if your CJ Anderson thread conveyed your message in the most impactful way? Worry no more. Here at B.A.B. CJ Anderson Consulting, we know what it takes to stand out in the crowded marketplace of CJ Anderson threads. Our team will work to deliver on your CJ Anderson new topic vision and ensure that it is fully aligned with your BI brand.

bearister
Does the company offer consultation services relating to
body art?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
KenBurnski
I'm still hung up on the appearance. She looks like a Tinder match you'd land in Fresno. Tuesday afternoon shift at Buffalo Wild Wings. He can do better.
B.A. Bearacus
Mr. Burnski, thank you for inquiring about our services. Here is a free sample of what we can do for you. We have taken your concept and converted it into a New Topic format. A New Topic, as you know, is a completely different beast than a singular post and you need to build specifically around that format. From what I've seen, your posting style is very concise, so that branding should be reflected in your all-important New Topic subject heading. Here is our suggestion:

KenBurnski
Sign me up for a BI Gold Tier package:
1x Thread
1x guaranteed 3 page thread length
2x bluejobs on 2 of my comments
1x Okaydo connects topic to many things that are loosely related

I'm opting out of the political derailment upgrade. Thanks so much!
socaliganbear
Financing available?
TheSouseFamily
I'm told clients also get 20% off Whistle Tips along with how-to instructions from Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis. And a relevant CD of suitable music selections from Bearister.
TouchedTheAxeIn82
I thought Andersen Consulting went down in flames years ago. (furiously googles...) Oh wait, the accounting branch went down in flames, the consultant branch renamed itself as Accenture and is still a huge corporation. nvm.

Oh I do have a comment about all these CJ threads. It's weird how everyone is focused on CJ, when the game is going to depend more on Goff's performance. Goff was the star of the Saints game, and he needs to be the star if the Rams are going to win the "Big Game."
bearister
TheSouseFamily said:

I'm told clients also get 20% off Whistle Tips along with how-to instructions from Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis. And a relevant CD of suitable music selections from Bearister.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
cal83dls79
KenBurnski said:

Sign me up for a BI Gold Tier package:
1x Thread
1x guaranteed 3 page thread length
2x bluejobs on 2 of my comments
1x Okaydo connects topic to many things that are loosely related

I'm opting out of the political derailment upgrade. Thanks so much!

I believe the Blue Package also includes a lifetime opt out and filter for AQI-related threads
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
B.A. Bearacus
prospeCt

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.