Desean Jackson stat

1,817 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by calumnus
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've been Boothed on this. Never mind.

Eagles 32, Redskins 27: In his return to the Eagles, DeSean Jackson scored his 30th career TD of 50+ yards. That moves him past Randy Moss for 2nd on the all-time list (6 shy of Jerry Rice's record).
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
upsetof86
DJ is amazing. Because of his physical stature and reputation hes like a football version of A Iverson to me. Break some more records DJ, keep proving people wrong the right way.
Cal88
Funny how the Eagles came around to DJ, his first run with that franchise was pretty shaky. I guess they must have gotten tired of getting torched by DJ playing for their division rival...
chazzed
Dip Kelly didn't get along with Jackson, apparently, which helped lead to the divorce between the Eagles and DeSean.
Another Bear
IIRC, Kelly accused DJax of gang affiliations and other such nonsense. It seemed really dumb and short sighted....and it was really, really dumb and long term stupidity. Look where Kelly is now and how his team is doing.
Cal88
Shades of Marshawn's early stint at Buffalo. If it wasn't for Pete Carroll, Lynch might have washed out from the NFL...

Kelly is a small town New England type. Culturally, he was a good fit at Oregon. but it seems like he's not a good fit in Westwood.
Oski87
DeSean will certainly have the ability to get that record this year. Basically all he did was run under a 70 yard pass from Wentz, who just went back and heaved it. It was remarkable how easy it was for them to just send him straight down the line and launch it for him. What a great game for him. With a big arm like that it will be big for DeSean.
okaydo
Cal88 said:

Funny how the Eagles came around to DJ, his first run with that franchise was pretty shaky. I guess they must have gotten tired of getting torched by DJ playing for their division rival...

Okay, wait a second. DeSean was pretty much beloved on the Eagles, at least at first. My point is fans really liked him during his tenure. Perhaps not his entire tenure. But he was responsible for all the clips below, including catching a bomb in the NFC championship game his rookie season. (DeSean played a huge role in getting the Eagles that far.) He also saved his best for NFC division rivals. Chip didn't like him. But this isn't Marshawn at Buffalo. He left an impression.

That's why Bradley Cooper wore a DeSean jersey in Silver Linings Playbook.

Cal88
DJ's issues with the Eagles were mostly with their management, he was undervalued and underpaid.
B.A. Bearacus
I think with 2K more yards, he's in the HOF
okaydo
DeSean helped get Aaron Rodgers his only Super Bowl ring. I wonder if Rodgers thinks about that.
calumnus
If Rodgers had stayed for his senior year in 2005 (as he originally said) our offense would have potentially featured 3 NFL HOF players. Imagine the records they would have set!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.