another short QB, when will the Blueblood rant show up?

4,121 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Blueblood
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Speaking of tall QBs, how is Brock Osweiler doing? How about Dan McGuire? Seems very tall QBs aren't much better.

In any case, here's a list of the 25 Tallest Quarterbacks to Ever Play in the NFL.

Nick Foles and Flacco the only ones of note. The rest, frankly don't know 50% or more. So 8% is good, because that's 2/25.
SFCityBear
Uthaithani said:

I don't care how tall the QB is, I just want an offense that doesn't suck.

So nice get. Wake me up when the Bears have an offense with a pulse.
Why not wake up and watch the defense? Cal's defense alone is worth the price of a ticket.
SFCityBear
Another good college quarterback who was less than six feet tall was Washington's Sonny Sixkiller at 5-11.
heartofthebear
Oakbear said:

nice to get another sollid QB commit, even if on the short side LOL
I don't think Casey was recruited enough by MWC teams to PO Blueblood. Instead he was recruited by Alabama. And, while I cannot figure out why Alabama wanted him (Special teams and scout team or to bring up the APR ratings for the team?), it might have been enough to quiet down Blueblood. Who knows.
Blueblood
heartofthebear said:

Oakbear said:

nice to get another sollid QB commit, even if on the short side LOL
I don't think Casey was recruited enough by MWC teams to PO Blueblood. Instead he was recruited by Alabama. And, while I cannot figure out why Alabama wanted him (Special teams and scout team or to bring up the APR ratings for the team?), it might have been enough to quiet down Blueblood. Who knows.
I'm not sure what "PO" stands for, particularly when I cited that at least 6 MWC teams, including one that was his original commit, Fresno State, went after Casey. How can anyone equate Alabama's recruiting to Cal's? I'm emphasizing success for Cal where the Bears have to first have some real success, i.e., in the Pac-12 North, not the SEC or Pros. It's Cal's recruiting that PO's me.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.