What's the 411 on Redbox tickets?

4,575 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Hail2Calif
DurTbear2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JollyBear said:

I just picked up two tickets from Ticketmaster in Section C114 for $125 each. They were re-sale tickets. The other tickets in C114 were listed from $175-350, so I guess the trick is just waiting to find a listing from a reasonable reseller.

I've never been to Levi's, so I don't know what amenities come with these "club seats."

So you're the one that snatched those tickets before I could buy them! Ended up buying one section over in C113 for just a bit more. Go Bears!
oskidunker
Thanks
Go Bears!
Hail2Calif
oskidunker said:

Most seats for sale on stub hub are below row 10. How are the low seats in this stadium? I know they lowered the field during the Memorial remodel but I have heard that below row 15 on the 20 yd line, you can notvsee well at the other end.

Also wondering how many rows in the levy lower level and why no higher ones for sale.
I would guess that those seats higher up are currently part of the block of seats either Cal or Illinois is obligated to sell. I assume, if there are tickets left a week before kickoff, a lot more will appear as resale tickets.

I don't know if it will be any different this time around, but for those advocating for firesale priced seats the day before kickoff, I do seem to recall when Cal went to the Emerald Bowl that Pac Bell park was pretty much sold out - and fairly quickly.

Not sure if the mood of the local fan base is different than that year, but assuming there is some pretty decent goodwill at Cal's finish (3-1 in November, wins over Stanford and UCLA), I don't think its out of the question this RedBox bowl could be one that is close to sell out - especially if they keep much of the upper deck seats covered and off the market.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.