Last Year's Cheez-It Bowl Ticket Prices?

1,792 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by oskidunker
LMK5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone remember at what price the better Cheez-It Bowl seats settled out at last year?
KoreAmBear
LMK5 said:

Anyone remember at what price the better Cheez-It Bowl seats settled out at last year?
Whatever it was should have been refunded.
LMK5
KoreAmBear said:

LMK5 said:

Good one.
grumpybear
WHY?

CAL lost but me and my family had a good time at the tailgate and Phoenix and I really like the venue there. Airport was close to downtown. If you went, hotels were close to the stadium. I was at the Insight Bowl and enjoyed it then.
I,as a, Long Time Suffering CAL fan take the good with the not so good. My 2cents.
grumpybear
Pigskin Pete
KoreAmBear said:

LMK5 said:

They were. Didn't you get your refund?

Perhaps it was intercepted en route.
ColoradoBear
Lmk, you have some very strange questions. Just saying...
oskidunker
Friend said when Stanford went to Rebox the Stanford ticket office offered season ticket holders 50 yd line seats with free food and drinks for $100.00. I know, hard to believe.
Go Bears!
LMK5
oskidunker said:

Friend said when Stanford went to Rebox the Stanford ticket office offered season ticket holders 50 yd line seats with free food and drinks for $100.00. I know, hard to believe.
Inflation?
GoBears89
LMK5 said:

https://bearinsider.com/forums/2/topics/85523
LMK5
GoBears89 said:

LMK5 said:

https://bearinsider.com/forums/2/topics/85523

There you go. Great info, thanks.
oskidunker
This year cheeze it bowl is charging the same as Redbox, so far
Go Bears!
BearBoarBlarney
LMK5 said:

oskidunker said:

Inflation?

No, Stanford
oobay
oskidunker said:

Did both of them accept?
oskidunker
They bought 7 tickets and had a great time although they said it was very cold. Night game.
Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.