Marshawn on Peyton's Places

2,478 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by StrawberryCanyon
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Starts about 3 minuets in:

ColoradoBear
Made my day watching that.

Lots of game footage I'd never seen.

That juke on Ray Lewis was great.

Stupid Seattle OC... Feed marshawn.
SoCalie
He really is an incredibly special person. I didn't know that when groups have to pay him for use of the term, "Beast Mode," he doesn't want the money - instead he wants it donated to communities in need. He never ceases to amaze me.

This is why I love the Cal- Beast Mode gear - to rep Cal and Marshawn - and everything he represents.

GO BEARS!!
going4roses
#townbizness
okaydo
For those who don't know: Peyton has handed off to Marshawn during an NFL game.*

*Pro Bowl
Radical Bear
Dang, that was so cool.
calumnus
Fun, thanks for posting
ducky23
Tony Gonzalez was also on Peytons place. They played a game of HORSE. I don't think tony was allowed to dunk
72CalBear
I remember meeting Marshawn at Fan Appreciation day his first year at Cal. Sitting by himself, somewhat unknown. Quiet, shy, humorous, and extremely humble, I was genuinely impressed and still am today. The best part for me was him explaining one of his tattoos on his arm. As I recall, it was related to one of his Oakland friends.
StrawberryCanyon
"Lynch: A History" is truly one of the weirdest biographical films I've ever seen. Be sure to check it out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.