Story Poster
Photo by On3.com
Cal Basketball

After Official Visit to Cal, '22 PG Milos Uzan Ready For Decision

October 12, 2021

Trying to get on the board with their 2022 recruiting class, Cal hosted 6-4/185 Dream City Christian (Glendale, Arizona) High School point guard Milos Uzan‍ on an official visit.

The 4 star PG and his family had an impressive visit to Berkeley leading into his decision day this week.

“Coach Fox is a great guy who has been upfront and honest with me from the very beginning, said Uzan of his Cal recruitment.

To continue reading, you must be a Bear Insider Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

After Official Visit to Cal, '22 PG Milos Uzan Ready For Decision

10,630 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by socaltownie
calbearinamaze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearup said:

helltopay1 said:

Bearup...Don't understand the personal ad hominem attack. College grads should be able to post an opinion without being called an ******* for their personal opinion. Very poor form as the British would say.
Yikes!!!

Please change the ******* to the usual * and you will find that I complemented you twice in
one post......The other time being where I say your post is "clever".... I took it as a wonderful use of humor
to make a valid, uh, point.

Why did I use ******* instead of *? I haven't posted in in a looong time.....my fingers are sticking to the keeeeys.

PEACE and LOVE

&

GO BEARS
calbearinamaze
Well, that proves I haven't posted in quite some time.

1. I hit the Post button tooooo quickly

2. and I had forgotten how to edit.

I meant to end it with:

PEACE AND LOVE

&

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oskidunker
He picked Oklahoma.
Go Bears!
calbearinamaze
bearup said:

bearup said:

helltopay1 said:

Bearup...Don't understand the personal ad hominem attack. College grads should be able to post an opinion without being called an ******* for their personal opinion. Very poor form as the British would say.
Yikes!!!

Please change the ******* to the usual * and you will find that I complemented you twice in
one post......The other time being where I say your post is "clever".... I took it as a wonderful use of humor
to make a valid, uh, point.

Why did I use ******* instead of *? I haven't posted in in a looong time.....my fingers are sticking to the keeeeys.

PEACE and LOVE

&

GO BEARS

I'm bumping this up so that maybe HTP1 will see that this was no way a personal ad hominem attack..

GO BEARS!!!

socaltownie
The funny thing is that I logged on this weekend and saw he was announcing.

I forgot to log on Sunday
I randomly went to the BB page after flame war about FB recruiting and remembered this thread and asked, "Well I guess I should click to find out where he went.

<10 wins. And you know we will get picked dead last NEXT year in the coaches poll as well.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.