Forgive this OT, but….KLAY BACK!

1,015 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MSaviolives
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Bobodeluxe
The clown-show introduction was a joke.
RedlessWardrobe
Wow! Update on the NBA on January 10th. Can't get more interesting than this!
bearister
Bobodeluxe said:

The Warrior MC that did that intro sounded like a high school kid that won a competition. With all the interest Lacob made on the millions he owed The Town, and that he delayed paying, you would have thought he would have at least sprung for Michael Buffer.
bearister
RedlessWardrobe said:

Klay was a great source of debate on this board when he was a Cougar. I scouted him as being a solid future pro as a freshman and garnered many essays of how wrong I was.

I do admit I have been wrong on a lot of scouting predictions, however. I stuck my neck out on Matthew Dellavedova when he was a Gael and predicted he could make a living in the NBA. He made $45M.

I blew it on Aaron Gordon. I thought he would never make it. To date he has earned $93M in the NBA.
concordtom
bearister said:

Bobodeluxe said:

The Warrior MC that did that intro sounded like a high school kid that won a competition. With all the interest Lacob made on the millions he owed The Town, and that he delayed paying, you would have thought he would have at least sprung for Michael Buffer.

Anything better than what the Rams did!

"Oh my gosh, it's 1st down. Everyone yell!"
"Oh my gosh, it's 2nd and long. Everyone yell!"
"Oh my gosh, it's 3rd down. Last chance to cheer before we get the ball back!"
"Oh my gosh, Garoppolo just completed another first down pass. Everyone yell - in horror!"

What an idiot. I bet they don't do that again!
MSaviolives
bearister said:

RedlessWardrobe said:

Klay was a great source of debate on this board when he was a Cougar. I scouted him as being a solid future pro as a freshman and garnered many essays of how wrong I was.

I do admit I have been wrong on a lot of scouting predictions, however. I stuck my neck out on Matthew Dellavedova when he was a Gael and predicted he could make a living in the NBA. He made $45M.

I blew it on Aaron Gordon. I thought he would never make it. To date he has earned $93M in the NBA.
I remember the posts predicting that Klay would not be successful in the NBA. Most acknowledged he was a good shooter, but claimed that he wasn't going to be able to create enough space to take the shot. What they didn't predict is that he doesn't need to dribble to take his shots.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.