Worse Than Wyking

7,555 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by calumnus
Econ141
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Econ141 said:

I say we keep him and see how many games he loses, then fire him after his first win.

Ok I've seen enough. Let's can him.
bearsandgiants
Econ141 said:

Econ141 said:

I say we keep him and see how many games he loses, then fire him after his first win.

Ok I've seen enough. Let's can him.
In the middle of a winning streak?
cal83dls79
gwashburn14 said:

Dennis Gates is not coming back to coach Cal. He felt deceived twice by the AD and university during both of his interviews, felt like they were going to hire Wyking and Fox respectively before he even walked into the interview. Felt like he was used. He ain't coming back.
this is sad and it seems like you have cred. I argued for DG long ago but sounded out by the "why bring back cal guy" mob
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
calumnus
cal83dls79 said:

gwashburn14 said:

Dennis Gates is not coming back to coach Cal. He felt deceived twice by the AD and university during both of his interviews, felt like they were going to hire Wyking and Fox respectively before he even walked into the interview. Felt like he was used. He ain't coming back.
this is sad and it seems like you have cred. I argued for DG long ago but sounded out by the "why bring back cal guy" mob

I think it is clear Dennis Gates would have been a spectacular hire.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.