cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,266,833 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
Bobodeluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842471513 said:

" ...on the brink of success"
-caleb swanigan

He is truly a Golden Bear at heart!

:gobears:
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Thanks to the seniors, [COLOR="#0000CD"]Brittany, Reshanda, Justine, and Brittany[/COLOR]
It was a great run[/SIZE]

GoldenBear1
The best thing Coach Martin and his coaching staff are working hard to bring to Cal is toughness.
I can't wait to see the talent and toughness that signs with Cal this spring.
Winners will be on display at the brand new Haas this coming season!
Shocky1
pretty good season for herbie's sundevils, kinda like kissing your best friend or something

bearmanpg
calfanz;842471332 said:

this kid is amazing. have seen him in person
Fearless
Strong with the Ball
would be the quickest guy in years to wear a Bears uniform.
amazing passer

Better PG than Jordan Ford IMHO.

I've been a big supporter of Ford and have never seen Ramsey play. I plan on seeing Sierra Canyon Friday at Haas when they play University High from S.F. in the D5 state title game. Sierra Canyon shouldn't have any problem as they are the #6 rated high school of any size in California. I'll post my thoughts on Ramsey after I see him. Hope he is as good as advertised.
HoopDreams

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=7]Rep the Bay[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Shocky1
jaylen brown, a 6'7" 215 lbs wing from wheeler hs in georgia & the #2 ranked player in the 2015 class unofficially visited the university of california, berkeley this sunday & monday...dude's athletic skills are off the charts, if you told me he could fly i would believe you

brown played against bishop o'dowd this season & ivan tried to get him to visit cal along with davon dillard, caleb swanigan & himself for the oregon state senior day weekend...he knows both ivan & caleb from the team usa that won the world championship in dubai

jaylen has taken official visits to kentucky, kansas, michigan, ucla & north carolina along with his unofficial visits to cal, georgia & georgia tech

berkeley, california is truly the midnite city

shine bright#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world & planet earth
Shocky1
Shocky1;842387215 said:

is this shocky after yoga?...nah, it's my favorite filipino/peruvian d1 basketball california golden bear

"600+ shots today with the squad, trying to make every shot a perfect one"
-brandon chauca

guns#

brandon chauca has the full respect of his teammates & the cal coaching staff...he was the 1st california golden bear to rush the floor after t-wall's moneyball shot vs usc & he gave brenden glapion a head pat after his pac 12 free throws vs washington state, he cares about the team

the cal players were given last week & this week off for spring break before they start grinding again next monday...at that point coach martin will sit down with each player to openly discuss their areas of improvement & prospects for future playing time...chauca is the son of a former military sniper & coach loves his mental toughness...brandon's got to become a better on ball defender so teams doesn't go into isolation offensive schemes when he enters the game & continue to work on his considerable 3 point talents along with developing a reliable floater

unlike candy azz soft negative bitches like bar20 & barberazz that talk **** about our guys, brandon chauca is a hard working warrior & an outstanding representative of the university of california, berkeley

Shocky1
not legit at all is espn's jeff goodman, the proud owner of 3 chins & a university of arizona degree, who gets his anti cal info from josh "cheap shot" pasternack in tuscon...goodman should have been pulled off the air for his numerous inaccurate "commentary" re: the cal basketball program during the bears spectacular nationally televised victory vs syracuse at madison square garden & his continued biased commentary since then

i dunno, maybe goodman could actually research college teams other than his wildcats rather than stuffing his face with triple cheeseburgers & a double order of fries along with a diet pepsi at dirtbags on east speedway...from a culinary standpoint, it's no ol' yeller caf, that's for sure

jeff goodman=zero credibility

tuscon is a dump#
watermelon
Shocky1;842471845 said:

jaylen brown, a 6'7" 215 lbs wing from wheeler hs in georgia & the #2 ranked player in the 2015 class unofficially visited the university of california, berkeley this sunday & monday...dude's athletic skills are off the charts, if you told me he could fly i would believe you

brown played against bishop o'dowd this season & ivan tried to get him to visit cal along with davon dillard, caleb swanigan & himself for the oregon state senior day weekend...he knows both ivan & caleb from the team usa that won the world championship in dubai

jaylen has taken official visits to kentucky, kansas, michigan, ucla & north carolina along with his unofficial visits to cal, georgia & georgia tech

berkeley, california is truly the midnite city

shine bright#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world & planet earth

I'm new to this board and just read through this thread. Just about every highly rated guy that shocky hypes does not pick Cal...Lee, Gordon, Welsh, Dorsey, Collins, on and on. Shocky, do all of us a favor and don't hype Brown, maybe we'll actually get him, you seem to jinx Cal. Stick to the pictures of hot girls.

And you're not helping with oregon nor arizona either. A new approach is probably needed since both those programs keep winning while you keep whining.
Shocky1
watermelon;842471883 said:

I'm new to this board and just read through this thread. Just about every highly rated guy that shocky hypes does not pick Cal...Lee, Gordon, Welsh, Dorsey, Collins, on and on. Shocky, do all of us a favor and don't hype Brown, maybe we'll actually get him, you seem to jinx Cal. Stick to the pictures of hot girls.

And you're not helping with oregon nor arizona either. A new approach is probably needed since both those programs keep winning while you keep whining.

watermelon, would you agree that tucson's got an academically mediocre university with a 95% acceptance rate & streets that go nowhere?

tuscon is a dump#
stu
watermelon;842471883 said:

I'm new to this board and just read through this thread.

Impressive debut! Welcome!
Shocky1
stu;842471897 said:

agreed, welcome to the board watermelon & looking forward to your future posts & insights

btw, if you had a ged or higher level education you would know that it's not structurally correct to say "not helping with oregon nor arizona either"...a person with a college degree that allows them to compete in today's fiercely competitive global economy that favors those that are well educated would know it's "not helping with oregon or arizona"

look, let's be real here, there's a reason you're working as a shift supervisor at the truck stop off craycroft & that you're probably gonna marry a lot lizard someday or get a std from her or something

would you please explain how arizona winning basketball games with basketball players that that exclusively play basketball on the basketball court with a basketball and/or oregon winning basketball games with guys that violently rape a female student is "winning" in your world?

watermelon, interesting choice of a poster name, are you a member of the john birch society of tucson?

bear down cats#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842453432 said:

insightful breakdown of the usc stormin' the court scene at haas pavilion by mike vernon...check out the clip of coach webster doing the happy dance, he's a couple feet left of center court near the scorer's table...i gave coach a quick shoulder hug that nite (definitely did not dance with him, no that did not happen)

stormin' newell court, that **** is fun

http://blog.sfgate.com/cal/2015/02/06/gifs-looking-at-tyrone-wallaces-shot-and-the-ensuing-celebration/

let it fly#

it's not particularly well known but coach webster's primary dream in life is to someday be a contestant on dancing with the stars & that back in the day (when he had more hair) he was the lead singer for earth, wind & fire

the happy dance#
socaltownie
Shocky1;842471907 said:

agreed, welcome to the board watermelon & looking forward to your future posts & insights

btw, if you had a ged or higher level education you would know that it's not structurally correct to say "not helping with oregon nor arizona either"...a person with a college degree that allows them to compete in today's fiercely competitive global economy that favors those that are well educated would know it's "not helping with oregon or arizona"

look, let's be real here, there's a reason you're working as a shift supervisor at the truck stop off craycroft & that you're probably gonna marry a lot lizard someday or get a std from her or something

would you please explain how arizona winning basketball games with basketball players that that exclusively play basketball on the basketball court with a basketball and/or oregon winning basketball games with guys that violently rape a female student is "winning" in your world?

watermelon, interesting choice of a poster name, are you a member of the john birch society of tucson?

bear down cats#

Mysteries of life

A) Will Cal get to a final four or a Rose Bowl before I die?
B) Why does anyone other than a native of Tuscon go to U of A? Is it something akin to being sentenced to a British penal colony circa 1890?
C) How does Oregon continue to hold onto its accreditation?
D) Why would anyone with half a clue choose "watermelon" as a screen name?
E) How in the world does Shocky come up with these beauty shots of Tuscon? It takes real SKILLZ to find those shots and I would never have my camera ready for when the pounding sun comes through the dust clouds to snap up those shots of the few seconds where Tuscon resembles a place where any sane person would want to live. Trust me, Shockster found the best possible examples of Tuscon's inner beauty. Truly amazed.
oski003
Or...

Why did watermelon supposedly read a 388 page thread from scratch?
Cal Geek
Quote:

Will Cal get to a final four or a Rose Bowl before I die?

Hopefully you didn't miss this fun less than two years ago...
http://www.dailycal.org/2013/04/07/209468/
Shocky1
oski003;842471922 said:

Or...

Why did watermelon supposedly read a 388 page thread from scratch?

that would be a lot of reading for a dumb azz
south bender
As usual, our 45 going on 12 year old Shockster resorts to another of his ad hominem responses to anyone who disagrees with him. Particularly ironic is his picking at someone else's grammar.
concordtom
stu;842471897 said:

Yes, indeed. Bring it!
On the other hand, even if it's inane drivel that Shocky posts repeatedly, why are we still here reading it?

Onward: I'm going with my golfer's dream 2015 class:

1) Davon Dillard - SG
2) Ivan Rabb - PF
3) Caleb Swanigan - C
4) Derryck Thornton - PG
5) and our latest Diamond (not in the rough), Jaylon Brown - SF

Ty, Jordan, Jabari, take a seat.
Stephen, you haven't yet suited up - we'll give you a chance. Good luck.
Roach, Sampson, Dorsey - what could have been.
Bobodeluxe
Shocky1;842471939 said:

that would be a lot of reading for a dumb azz

How many stars does this Leo kid have, and does he have an actionable offer?
89Bear
Bobodeluxe;842472047 said:

War and Peace is an awesome nickname!!!! We gotta sign Leo!!!
Shocky1
Bobodeluxe;842472047 said:

leo nikolayevich tolstoy is a late emerging 5 star euro recruit with an actionable offer from the cal staff...leo has got a 4.38 gpa & is considered a strong cal fit in that he is considered the considered the greatest writer ever in russian literature by rivals & scout, should be fully qualified & cleared by the ncca this spring...his significant production is tempered by his preference for making non violent resistance statements & questioning authority during strategy time outs...lacks lateral mobility & is not a strong on ball defender primairly because he is dead...loves berkelely & is considered a strong cal lean by 24/7
south bender
Shocky, how about correcting the spelling of this prospect's name in your first sentence? Or is that something with which a smart azz need not bother?

Go Bears!
Shocky1
herbie out after a sun angel donor dinner resulted in a smaller than expected turnout at the chandler fashion square food court

i had told herbie to invite some of my friends from my scottsdale yoga studio but he didn't listen to me

and now herbie is fired

don't be a dumb azz#
Bobodeluxe
W
Shocky1;842472218 said:

leo nikolayevich tolstoy is a late emerging 5 star euro recruit with an actionable offer from the cal staff...leo has got a 4.38 gpa & is considered a strong cal fit in that he is considered the considered the greatest writer ever in russian literature by rivals & scout, should be fully qualified & cleared by the ncca this spring...his significant production is tempered by his preference for making non violent resistance statements & questioning authority during strategy time outs...lacks lateral mobility & is not a strong on ball defender primairly because he is dead...loves berkelely & is considered a strong cal lean by 24/7

Well done! :bravo

Damn, dude was in my high school sophomore English class! Hasn't aged a bit. Now l look just like him.
concordtom
Shocky:

Please tell us your tenants of wisdom, of life. What is it that you believe in, most of all in your heart?
concordtom
Shocky1;842472218 said:

But, wait - you're leaving out that Leo is going to be a walk on, not a scholarship player, right? Like that 4.0 kid Chafflin (sp?) a couple yrs ago?
parentswerebears
Cal fans are amazing. How many sports boards mention Tolstoy and on occasion talk politics and have random other literary references? It's truly beautiful.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842458210 said:

fugly#

no dumb azzs playing in this game, it's not exactly like arizona vs oregon

stefan nastic with 12 points, 7 boards & 3 little children that he scared the **** out of by smiling at them
Shocky1
concordtom;842472295 said:

But, wait - you're leaving out that Leo is going to be a walk on, not a scholarship player, right? Like that 4.0 kid Chafflin (sp?) a couple yrs ago?

chafflin is a dumb azz compared to future orthopedic surgeons/ceos like nic hamilton & cole welle
calumnus
Big C_Cal;842469989 said:

I'm missing it, too, I guess. How many years has it been now that we haven't signed a big-bodied power forward? Heck, even if he's 6-6/6-7, can we get a banger on our roster? Almost every time I read about one of our new targets, it's another wing.

But what do I know?

Powe, Kamp, Boykin, Anderson?
dal9
Why is Frankenstein drawing himself as Butt-head?
south bender
Shocky1;842472315 said:

chafflin is a dumb azz compared to future orthopedic surgeons/ceos like nic hamilton & cole welle

How about Raffa Chalian, smart azz?
Shocky1
dal9;842472317 said:

Why is Frankenstein drawing himself as Butt-head?

i dunno, maybe he got self image issues...therapy might help

but guess what?

even a scary looking dude like nastic is gonna be targeted by hot girls (ok maybe above average looking girls)...that's how the world works, hot girls from academically mediocre schools like arizona, etc. try to date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads

tyrone, r u paying attention?

real talk#
First Page Last Page
Page 166 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.