New Commit: Kevin Armstrong II 6'6 Guard/Wing

6,321 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by Basketball Bear
philbert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bobodeluxe said:

Who could possibly forget Kyle Campanelli?
Please don
HoopDreams
He is not your father's walk on

6-6 SF with shooting and skill?

I posted elsewhere that I watched our current 6-3 walkon play in the RSF. Super fast and athletic who could handle (didn't look like a good shooter, but limited sample size)

These walk ons don't look like our prior walk ons who were generally undersized and not very athletic

I can see them being spot contributors if they stay awhile. At a minimum they are high quality practice players which contribute to team success
Oakbear
I believe I am a good candidate for your team because I work hard and I'm highly motivated to be successful in everything I do. As demonstrated by my transcript and academic awards, I take pride in being a student-athlete. I am a team player who leads by example. I believe that I am able to distinguish myself from other players because I have a passion for the game and I am able to directly impact the game in so many ways either through scoring, defense, finding the open man, and rebounding.

Scouts have said that they can see that I have "a great feel for the game, a nice touch on my floater, and that I see the floor well and demonstrate the ability to play through contact." I am a committed defender on the court and off the court, I invest time reading books that have helped me to better understand defenses and basketball strategy.

I believe I have a high basketball IQ and I am very coachable. I have been taught to remain humble, hungry, and grateful for the opportunity to play the sport that I love.

from his lips to our ears LOL
Basketball Bear
Oakbear said:

I believe I am a good candidate for your team because I work hard and I'm highly motivated to be successful in everything I do. As demonstrated by my transcript and academic awards, I take pride in being a student-athlete. I am a team player who leads by example. I believe that I am able to distinguish myself from other players because I have a passion for the game and I am able to directly impact the game in so many ways either through scoring, defense, finding the open man, and rebounding.

Scouts have said that they can see that I have "a great feel for the game, a nice touch on my floater, and that I see the floor well and demonstrate the ability to play through contact." I am a committed defender on the court and off the court, I invest time reading books that have helped me to better understand defenses and basketball strategy.

I believe I have a high basketball IQ and I am very coachable. I have been taught to remain humble, hungry, and grateful for the opportunity to play the sport that I love.

from his lips to our ears LOL
My kind of person who has been raised well. Glad to have him.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.