New jersey for this season

1,622 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by GMP
Chunger89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What are your thoughts on the new jerseys for this season? They're definitely similar to last year's but slightly more generic in terms of the template design on the shorts. I'm not a fan of the California font and the full lettering on the shorts, as both leave a lot left to be desired. The Under Armour designs in the latter years of the sponsorship were much more unique and original.

HearstMining
At least they don't say "Berkeley" . . .
HoopDreams
I like them because they say California in block not script letters and because they got rid of that design on the sides of the jerseys

If they sell these I might even buy one (they are currently selling last years jersey in ASUC)
calumnus
Classic
https://images.app.goo.gl/Zo44L384PZuVQ1QRA
Cal88
Good overall, only problem is that it appears from the vid above to be a wrong shade of Cal navy blue, too light.
HearstMining
Cal88 said:

Good overall, only problem is that it appears from the vid above to be a wrong shade of Cal navy blue, too light.
Maybe a bit too light, but I've noticed that true navy blue almost appears black on TV. So maybe this shade works better - it won't be confused with Pitt blue and Notre Dame uses navy with a different shade of gold (more like a bronze, IMO), so I'm ok with Cal's for this season.
Cal88
It kind of looks like it's halfway to Joe Roth 1970s blue from our original navy blue, kind of close to the current Pitt blue. Also looking at the video above when the players are under strong lighting the uniforms almost remind your of UCLA blue...

Otherwise the designs and piping are very good.

Chunger89
calumnus
At least the letters are not yellow.
GMP
I wonder if your color settings are off because they look very dark to me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.