Boozer Twins to Duke

807 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by barsad
sluggo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cameron Boozer (#2 in class of 25 by ESPN) and his twin brother Cayden (#17) have committed to Duke. With Cal going to Duke this season Bears fans should be able to see them in Haas next season.

Cameron is a fantastic player, in most years he would be #1. He has the 6'9'' size of his father Carlos but with a much more versatile game that includes pretty much everything. In many years he would be the #1 ranked player, but AJ Dybantsa is in the class, and I think he is even better. Cayden is also very good and versatile at around 6'5''.

Copper Flagg (on this year's Duke team), Dybantsa and Cameron Boozer all have the *potential* to reach the highest levels of basketball. It will be interesting to see how they do.
Eastern Oregon Bear
sluggo said:

Cameron Boozer (#2 in class of 25 by ESPN) and his twin brother Cayden (#17) have committed to Duke. With Cal going to Duke this season Bears fans should be able to see them in Haas next season.

Cameron is a fantastic player, in most years he would be #1. He has the 6'9'' size of his father Carlos but with a much more versatile game that includes pretty much everything. In many years he would be the #1 ranked player, but AJ Dybantsa is in the class, and I think he is even better. Cayden is also very good and versatile at around 6'5''.

Copper Flagg (on this year's Duke team), Dybantsa and Cameron Boozer all have the *potential* to reach the highest levels of basketball. It will be interesting to see how they do.

Good thing we'll only have to face them for a year before they move onto the NBA.
wifeisafurd
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

sluggo said:

Good thing we'll only have to face them for a year before they move onto the NBA.
Duke and NC are always gonna have this type of talent. One of the advantages of being in the ACC is you get to see these players.
75bear
wifeisafurd said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

sluggo said:

Duke and NC are always gonna have this type of talent. One of the advantages of being in the ACC is you get to see these players.
Fingers crossed we may even occasionally land a player like this!
barsad
sluggo said:

Boozer twins and Flagg, sure, it will be great to see them play, but not if they are using Cal as a punching bag on the Haas floor. I want to be competitive with the best, and right now I'm not seeing a path to getting top tier ACC talent.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.