cal's monster class deux

1,375,700 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mike Zillion;842751279 said:

It's bad enough that this "look at me" thread exists, but do you have to add to the spam by posting about stuff that has nothing to do with men's basketball in the thread too?

mike the fungi, why do you read the cal's monster class?
Shocky1

gonzaga assistant coach donnie daniels unethically tampered with his godson j mat during last season & head coach mark few didn't ask coach martin for permission to speak with mathews

despite published reports that the cal/gonzaga series has been postponed for a year the truth is that it's never gonna happen now

gonzaga is a dirty program that cuts corners in their successful efforts to win a few more basketball games
Shocky1

https://twitter.com/Troy_Brown33

troy brown jr=artistic painting talent (not a bozo) & infamous music critic/parody gangster

Shocky1;842750201 said:

let's be real here, oski got a **** gpa & is a total **** up, no way he should have ever cleared cal admissions

to be honest with you, cal's mascot should be modernized to reflect the university's core values & the mascot changed to the curvy brunette yoga females (with flat stomachs)

sorry oski

ooouuu#
Yogi1
NVBear78;842751285 said:

you forgot to add Get off my Lawn!

And get off my lawn
Shocky1
Mike Zillion;842752562 said:

And get off my lawn

no, you get off my lawn, my rescue dogs happy & misty mae bite
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842752608 said:

no, you get off my lawn, my rescue dogs happy & misty mae bite

This fake model you keep posting pictures of is kinda nasty.
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842752636 said:

This fake model you keep posting pictures of is kinda nasty.

you call her stefani, i call you heftynie

he a bozo#
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842752665 said:

you call her stefani, i call you heftynie

he a bozo#

Lol
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Jon Rothstein:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]20 under-the-radar college basketball transfers for 2016-17[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]"[COLOR="#0000CD"]Grant Mullins, Cal[/COLOR]: A graduate transfer from Columbia, Mullins knows what he's good at and is good at what he knows. This was a sneaky good addition for the Bears, who should benefit from Mullins' experience, scoring (13.3 points in 15-16), and basketball IQ."[/SIZE]

Shocky1
young ivee isn't the only consensus basketball all american/potential national player of the year candidate in berkeley

what's wrong with you, i'm not talking about nick hamilton

[video=youtube;4-Ilf2QkTO4][/video]

kristine's corner#:acclaim:
Shocky1
happy b-day jb, may all your intellectual & animal activist dreams come true

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-aka...wendu-tae-haru

he not a bozo#:bravo
Shocky1

it doesn't have to be this way: yoga pants (the bro code)#
HoopDreams

Shocky1

the arizona basketball program under the direction of the donut boy of tuscon is appealing to the ncca re: alonzo trier's usage/testing positive for performance enhancement drugs with the story that trier has asthma & that he & the entire university of arizona athletic medical staff didn't know that his meds that open his lungs are actually ncca banned drugs

yeah allonzo trier loves that breakfast of champions, it's got no moral fiber

a player's program (no need to read books & **** like that, no problemo if you rape a teammate's sister, no worries if you got a 2.5 gpa or don't attend a legit high school & we'll look the other way if you wanna load up on peds)#
Vineyardview
Top 50 wing Kimani Lawrence picks Arizona State.
All around the Pac 12 Cal's competition is getting commitments from 4 and 5 star recruits.

Recruiting analyst Eric Bossi: "Lawrence is a proven commodity who should be able to come in & make a noticeable and immediate impact."

"Of the 114 members of the 2017 Rivals 150 who have made their decisions, 23 of them are headed to the Pac 12. Big year out west.

Five of the six players Bobby Hurley has landed in his two classes at Arizona State have been Rivals 150 prospects. Four of them four-stars" Eric Bossi.

I think we all hope that Cuonzo can pull a couple more elite recruits and keep pace. Unfortunately a rumor has started to circulate that Las Vegas is now leading for Brandon McCoy and Troy Brown Jr. The unconfirmed speculation intimates that California is no longer a serious contender for either of their commitments.
Shocky1

troy, glad to hear your playing some scary azz basketball at the 3 day halloween hoops tnt in henderson at coronado high school, i dunno it's possible that they gonna call the pest control on you tho if you keep trying to talk to females between games, be smart about that ok?

cal's monster class#
Shocky1
viney, i got old golf shoes in the garage that got more knowledge of the cal basketball program's recruiting than you
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;VG3ugDxB9h0][/video]

stivo
Shocky1;842752841 said:

viney, i got old golf shoes in the garage that got more knowledge of the cal basketball program's recruiting than you

So what are those old golf shoes saying about our chances with our top targets?
Vineyardview
Well what do you know stivo, it's amazing the narcissist otherwise known as Shocky, is making sounds like crickets.
Shocky1
stivo;842752869 said:

So what are those old golf shoes saying about our chances with our top targets?

that's it's important who's wearing those golf shoes, do they wanna create along with ivan rabb & jaylen brown a new path in the road of life at a potential new collegiate basketball powerhouse that's also the #1 ranked public university in the world, what are their unique academic/personal development/nba dreams or are they just myopic dumb azzs who just wanna slip on the the kicks of academically mediocre schools with benefits & follow in the footsteps of those before them at those basketball factories that leave their undereducated players ****** if they get injured or don't get minted in the nba in today's fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well educated & those that are mentally limitless

concordtom
Shocky1;842752140 said:

mike the fungi, why do you read the cal's monster class?

Oh Oh.
Can I answer?

I'm waiting to see what further nonsense bullcrap you'll post.
It's like Trump. I hate him, but I watch because I love hating him. Freak show.
Shocky1
http://www.scout.com/college/california/story/1537271-ivan-rabb-commits-to-cal-full-video

young ivee is the goat

do you remember where you were on april 13, 2015 the day young ivee made his collegiate announcement at his moms tami place of cooking at the time, the ol' yeller cafe in oakland across the street from bishop o'dowd high school?

taylor & i were watching the live stream (check out the link above, i seriously can't even watch it now without getting chills down my spine) at our home in north scottsdale nervously holding hands/holding our breaths in the living room when ivan finally told the assembled audience that he was gonna attend "the university of cal berkeley" & cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) was born against all odds

we screamed non stop for 5 minutes, we laughed & we cried, it's a moment when time stood still, something that will forever bind us together...someday taylor will get married & during the dad speech i will remind her of that epic shared experience re: our shared love for the magic of cal basketball...and someday they are gonna rename the bod gym & he's gonna build academic/athletic facilities for the youth of oaktown & trust me taylor & i will be there

yeah, young ivee you are the goat

the day the earth stood still (and the planets aligned with love throughout the universe)#:bravo
Shocky1

troy, glad to hear you got a bs meter, that will serve you well in life...some guys are too naive/stubborn to realize that many d1 basketball coaches will say just about anything to get a guy to sign, those guys end up disillusioned when they actual get a glimpse of reality & they end up transferring back home to long beach state

has jaylen brown, tyrone wallace, coach martin or cal's monster class ever said anything to you that wasn't true?

many of the most creative artists thru the years have gravitated towards the magical cities of rome, paris, milan, toyko, london, sydney, barcelona, new york city & san francisco for inspiration...serious question, have you ever heard of a great painter who was inspired by eugene, tuscon, columbus, lawrence or tuscaloosa?

at the end of the day, troy, where do you want to live to make your dreams come true?...how are you gonna bridge today's dreams to tomorrow's reality?

Shocky1;842739493 said:

what up, troy?

that road trip to lawrence is quite expensive (and time consuming), how much would it cost your family for plane tixs, rental cars, hotels, etc. to visit you half way across the country on gamedays vs the relatively affordable 1 hour southwest flights from las vegas to oakland on gamedays?...are you gonna make a decision that allows your family to be part of your collegiate experience on gamedays?

did you notice that lawrence isn't exactly as diverse & cosmopolitan as the san francisco bay area?

coach self took a 2019 point guard commitment yesterday from 5'11" markese jacobs to join current 2017 point guard commit 6'4" marcus garrett a top 50 player in the nation...the jayhawks already got talented point guards in 6'2" sophomore devonte graham (3.7 apg & 11.3 ppg) & 5'11" junior frank mason iii (4.6 & 12.9 ppg) on the roster, are you ok playing the 3 for kansas for a coach who likes small 1s?

let's be real here, troy, the road (the journey to unlocking your mind & your full artistic creativity) to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world starts on the pacific coast highway

let's do this, love yourz

SFBearz
Vineyardview;842752829 said:

Top 50 wing Kimani Lawrence picks Arizona State.
All around the Pac 12 Cal's competition is getting commitments from 4 and 5 star recruits.

Recruiting analyst Eric Bossi: "Lawrence is a proven commodity who should be able to come in & make a noticeable and immediate impact."

"Of the 114 members of the 2017 Rivals 150 who have made their decisions, 23 of them are headed to the Pac 12. Big year out west.

Five of the six players Bobby Hurley has landed in his two classes at Arizona State have been Rivals 150 prospects. Four of them four-stars" Eric Bossi.

I think we all hope that Cuonzo can pull a couple more elite recruits and keep pace. Unfortunately a rumor has started to circulate that Las Vegas is now leading for Brandon McCoy and Troy Brown Jr. The unconfirmed speculation intimates that California is no longer a serious contender for either of their commitments.

And 5 star small forward Kris Wilkes will commit to Ucla. Another huge get for them.
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
[COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

SaintBear
Need to start closing on some quality big men. Let's get after it!
Shocky1
ucla's best interior defender 6'11" 240 lbs ike anibogu got a torn meniscus & is gonna miss the next 4-6 weeks after knee surgery

attendance is way down in westwood (partially because of skyrocketing tix costs to pay for the renovations to pauley pavilion) & it will be interesting to see if rapist enabler steve alford will be able to meet the expectations of the unrealistic & already disgruntled bruins faithful with another season of below average d

jordan, next time you talk to alford why don't you ask him why it took him over a decade to make an insincere apology re: his role in protecting his star player at iowa who raped at least 2 female students under his watch?...check out the link below, when you unmask the real steve alford it's a pretty scare sight

http://www.espn.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/9168818/espnw-ucla-coach-steve-alford-statement-not-rooted-reality

ruh roh#
HoopDreams
Shocky1

them california golden bears including dontae "bad azz from augusta" coleman, nick "lil yachty" hamilton & charlie "gave away my cubs parka" moore are hand delivering them season tixs directly to some fans homes in order to save on mailing costs

what's your dream, are you gonna support your team on gamedays at haas pavilion this season?...its kinda funny how some of the biggest critics/whiners on this board don't got season tixs, there's a disconnect between their fandom & actually creating positive energy/revenues for the program

every voice matters at the barricade, the cal basketball program cannot win this battle without YOU

the dream (live a little starting november 11th)#
Mama Bear
Shocky boy! Mama Bear preparing to be at the barricade on Thursday night. It's a mystery to me why our season ticket holders miss the first BB games of the season. There is nothing like watching the meshing of a team from the get go! Cuonzo and his assistants will have this year's group ready. And where did you get that photo of me in the arms of the dog?
Shocky1
not so fast there, shocky, kenny wooten (still no cal offer but significant interest from the staff, still needs to be cleared by cal admissions with an improved academic profile) is working hard in the classroom to improve his gpa/transcripts & will be officially visiting berkeley this december...wooten will also officially visit kansas & asu in december too

kenny is a highly skilled with marcus lee athleticism 6'9" 200 lbs impact player that would start next season for the bears as either a mismatch nightmare 3 or as a perimeter stretch 4 with marcus lee sliding to the 5 in small ball...cal is the closest hometown school with respect to his family & friends being able to support him in person on gamedays

wooten is a legit 5 star prospect & will receive an actionable arizona offer if brandon mccoy don't commit to the wildcats, he currently has offers from usc, asu, unlv, kansas, oregon & san diego state and interest from ucla

check out this link re: kenny's interesting path to trinity international school in las vegas...most importantly kenny got good hair

http://www.modbee.com/sports/high-school/article76833727.html

the bear will not quit, the bear will not die, the bear will not sleep (on the recruiting trails)#

Shocky1;842749571 said:

"2017 las vegas trinity post kenny wooten has received an offer from #cal"
-josh gershon october 21st twitter

that's 100% inaccurate, the only offer from cal that kenny has received is to eat at the top dog on durant on 2 for 1 red & blue chilli special sunday afternoons

you can get accepted into arizona if you are a high school drop out like terrance ferguson or deandre ayton but that **** isn't gonna work in berkeley

always fun when huf & his wingman josh try to game me, kinda like their tumultuous evening with lindsay brauner that's not gonna turn out well, shocky is not a dumb azz...hopefully jack clark will protect me from this injustice

no hard feelings#:acclaim:
Shocky1
troy brown jr will announce his collegiate decision on november 7th

Shocky1;842750883 said:

troy, i'm always smiling too

the secret to a happy life is really pretty simple (revealed to me in a yoga/meditation class from a wise curvy brunette yoga female teacher): focus on what you got that's meaningful (with substance) in life not what you don't got

love yourz (there's beauty in the struggle)#
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842753562 said:

can you name from left to right all the california golden bears in hoop dream's above foto?

1st person to identify all of our mystery halloween ugly azz monsters will be able to select one of the following grand prizes:

1) all expenses paid dinner for 2 at either the boston market or all of garden (please note that if the winner is a curvy brunette yoga female this prize will be amended to dinner on the patio at nobu malibu)
2) floor seat next to shocky at a future cal basketball game including unlimited bottles of water, socks & earplugs not included
3) your choice of either a variety box from dunkin donuts or a bottle of peds (gifts courtesy of sean miller)
4) a highly coveted (more than marshawn) cole welle bobblehead (gift courtesy of justin panarese)

this **** is getting live

ruh roh#
First Page Last Page
Page 46 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.