FIRING - Entertainment for Bear Inside

1,653 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bearister
RedlessWardrobe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Since the posters on these boards are so obsessed with coaches getting fired, may I suggest some kind of rating system, in which any poster here that posts 3 comments which are considered substandard by a least 5 other posters shall be FIRED immediately from participating in either the basketball or football forums of Bear Insider.

In addition to being very entertaining, I feel that my idea will serve as emotional therapy for many of our members.
oskidunker
So you want the inmates running the asylum?

Go Bears!
SFCityBear
I wouldn't last a week, maybe not even one day before I got fired.
SFCityBear
helltopay1
Anyone here ever heard of a circular firing squad??We already have way, way too much censorship here at the school which used to pride itself on free speech. Today, free speech is allowed only if it is deemed to be in accordance with the prevailing political atmosphere. no other points of view need apply. Sunlight is always the best disinfectant. You get free speech. I get free speech. here is a resounding no vote for a censorship committee.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oskidunker said:

So you want the inmates running the asylum?

Snowflakes gotta snowflake, I guess. Can't have too many dissenting views expressed.
joe amos yaks
Retroactive?
"Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." - LT
oskidunker
Exactly
Go Bears!
RedlessWardrobe
joe amos yaks said:

Retroactive?
No, if it was retroactive the forum would already have been shut down. Let's start fresh in 2019. My bet is that calbear80 will be the first to be eliminated.
Fyght4Cal
Fire Larry Scott!
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
79 Bear
RedlessWardrobe said:

Since the posters on these boards are so obsessed with coaches getting fired, may I suggest some kind of rating system, in which any poster here that posts 3 comments which are considered substandard by a least 5 other posters shall be FIRED immediately from participating in either the basketball or football forums of Bear Insider.

In addition to being very entertaining, I feel that my idea will serve as emotional therapy for many of our members.

"Substandard?" Since when do we have standards?
oskidunker
Once long ago , in a different land, Blueblood and Helltopay1 were banned
Go Bears!
bearister
When I dumped on tRump during the 1st debate with Hill I drew 60 days in the penalty box and a threatening private message reprimand based on alternate facts.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.