Cal +18 vs. Dawgs

1,836 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by The Bounce
EricBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaab/odds/line-history/1055301

Raining hard up here in Seattle right now.
Econ141
EricBear said:

Wait till you see our defense ... I hear they call it the "rain dance defense."
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
IssyBear
In Seattle they are promoting the game as historic. If UW wins, it will be their 1,000th victory at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. Just what we needed; an additional incentive for Udub to win.
EricBear
Staff
IssyBear said:

In Seattle they are promoting the game as historic. If UW wins, it will be their 1,000th victory at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. Just what we needed; an additional incentive for Udub to win.

Indeed they are.

cal83dls79
EricBear said:

that could benefit us, you know slippery ball and such as well as nullify their team speed and slow down their passing game
The Bounce
Just possibly, maybe, Udub is overlooking us and focusing on next game against Oregon.
Let's grind them to a slow start and enjoy a competitive first half. We can't play from behind. Who knows what the second half will bring.
Go Bears
bearister
IssyBear said:

Similar to the technique they used to build up the gate for a heavyweight boxing match between grossly mismatched fighters.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
cal83dls79
805bear said:

Just possibly, maybe, Udub is overlooking us and focusing on next game against Oregon.
Let's grind them to a slow start and enjoy a competitive first half. We can't play from behind. Who knows what the second half will bring.
Go Bears
we can only dream. It used to work a few years back, now it's called denial.
The Bounce
I hear you. This is gut wrenching. I'm still holding on to the chance of a good showing to generate some confidence that has dwindled over the first half of the season....just maybe...
Go Bears
calgo430
spread down to 16 1/2. someone must know something. blame it on buh.
Civil Bear
805bear said:

Go Bears
I'd love to see the Bears win if for nothing else the entertainment it would bring reading this board go all bi-polar on itself.
oskidunker
The March to the 16 point win starts now.
Go Bears!
The Bounce
Well we got the competitive first half I was hoping for. Udub horrific perimeter shooting was a major factor in letting us hang close. Second halves are always an adventure. Hope is dwindling but dreams never die.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.