locker room celebration

3,241 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bearister
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I saw the locker room celebration last night. It looked as if the players really liked WJ. Naturally, I don't know how each player really feels about WJ. But, if most or all the players really like WJ, last night's game may have really complicated the AD's situation if, as reported by Bear Greg, he is actively looking elsewhere. The last thing you want is a player revolt if Knowlton makes a change which is not supported by the players. Again, I am speculating. I am not an insider, so I have no more facts than the average Antifa thug assaulting much smaller conservatives on campus. BTW, where's the arrest??Chancellor??Berkeley police??mayor??equal justice??Some of us are waiting.
Sebastabear
Was a great win. Very happy for the kids to get that. But let's not fool ourselves. it changes nothing on the trajectory of the program or the choices that need to be made here. In no way did this make things difficult for Knowlton.
oskidunker
Thank you
Go Bears!
stu
helltopay1 said:

I am not an insider, so I have no more facts than the average Antifa thug assaulting much smaller conservatives on campus. BTW, where's the arrest??Chancellor??Berkeley police??mayor??equal justice??Some of us are waiting.

Was there an assault in the locker room during the celebration? Other than Jones getting an unexpected shower...
Sebastabear
Apparently Helltopay missed the news that the larger non-Berkeley student who hit the smaller non-Berkeley student was already arrested. In related news I heard that two ships ran into each other earlier today and decided to blame the ocean for it.
helltopay1
Sebasta: HTP doesn't miss any news: This just in: Hold the presses: Being a "non-berkeley student" does not excuse a transparent case of felonious assault. MSM did not cover the assault---gee----what a surprise. What will his punishment be????Silly boy---he will go on late night TV where he will be hailed as a hero . Think I'm kidding????His motive??He was obviously 'offended" by the presence of this "non'Berkeley" student who had the audacity of trying to promote membership in a 'conservative" cause. Why---the nerve of that little Nazi???He should go to jail for 20 years. he was lucky to only suffer a possible concussion and a black eye. Doesn't;tr he realize there's only one way to look at things????honestly----I just don't understand our educational system. he was influenced by the KKK and the Hitler Youth brigade. pass the joint, will you please??
graguna
helltopay1 said:

Sebasta: HTP doesn't miss any news: This just in: Hold the presses: Being a "non-berkeley student" does not excuse a transparent case of felonious assault. MSM did not cover the assault---gee----what a surprise. What will his punishment be????Silly boy---he will go on late night TV where he will be hailed as a hero . Think I'm kidding????His motive??He was obviously 'offended" by the presence of this "non'Berkeley" student who had the audacity of trying to promote membership in a 'conservative" cause. Why---the nerve of that little Nazi???He should go to jail for 20 years. he was lucky to only suffer a possible concussion and a black eye. Doesn't;tr he realize there's only one way to look at things????honestly----I just don't understand our educational system. he was influenced by the KKK and the Hitler Youth brigade. pass the joint, will you please??
when the nation ( well not really but somewhat close to a majority of voters ) decided that a man who assaults women on a regular basis, calls for peaceful protestors tone beaten and suggest that the media be attacked, etc deserves to run the country, assault became normalized. Don't blame the proletariat, blame the obese lying russian asset who stole the presidency.

GoOskie
graguna said:

helltopay1 said:

when the nation ( well not really but somewhat close to a majority of voters ) decided that a man who assaults women on a regular basis, calls for peaceful protestors tone beaten and suggest that the media be attacked, etc deserves to run the country, assault became normalized. Don't blame the proletariat, blame the obese lying russian asset who stole the presidency.

This deserves to be repeated.
Troll On You Bears
GoOskie said:

graguna said:

helltopay1 said:

To underscore its idiocy?
graguna
Troll On You Bears said:

GoOskie said:

graguna said:

helltopay1 said:

To underscore its idiocy?
i love you too
Cal8285
helltopay1 said:

I saw the locker room celebration last night. It looked as if the players really liked WJ. Naturally, I don't know how each player really feels about WJ. But, if most or all the players really like WJ, last night's game may have really complicated the AD's situation if, as reported by Bear Greg, he is actively looking elsewhere. The last thing you want is a player revolt if Knowlton makes a change which is not supported by the players. Again, I am speculating. I am not an insider, so I have no more facts than the average Antifa thug assaulting much smaller conservatives on campus. BTW, where's the arrest??Chancellor??Berkeley police??mayor??equal justice??Some of us are waiting.
Thinking that a post-game celebration video is any indication of whether players like the coach is a sign that the poster knows pretty much nothing about sports. The players may love the coach, the players may think the coach is an idiot who should get fired, but the video won't tell you which.

Also, may coaches loved by players need to be fired. Too often, a "players' coach" is a guy whom the players love but loses way too much.

Of course, if you have to co-mingle the clubhouse celebration with some scree about an altercation between two non-students on campus, you have no credibility.
graguna
Cal8285 said:

helltopay1 said:

Thinking that a post-game celebration video is any indication of whether players like the coach is a sign that the poster knows pretty much nothing about sports. The players may love the coach, the players may think the coach is an idiot who should get fired, but the video won't tell you which.

Also, may coaches loved by players need to be fired. Too often, a "players' coach" is a guy whom the players love but loses way too much.

Of course, if you have to co-mingle the clubhouse celebration with some scree about an altercation between two non-students on campus, you have no credibility.
no one ever accused HellToPay of breaking into Lawrence Livermore Lab and splitting the atom
Bear19
Sebastabear said:

Was a great win. Very happy for the kids to get that. But let's not fool ourselves. it changes nothing on the trajectory of the program or the choices that need to be made here. In no way did this make things difficult for Knowlton.
One win against an average team may be an anomaly, but two wins in a row, one against the best team in the conference by far? I could be wrong, but it seems to me that there is genuine improvement happening before our very eyes. I know you have better inside info than me (I have none), but seeing is believing, yes?
oskidunker
Baloney
Go Bears!
helltopay1
Dear Cal82: Remember those 'reading comprehension " drills we used to do in grammar school??Maybe you called in sick on those days: Re-read my paragraph again, and, then, re-read it three or more times. Nowhere did I say unequivocally that the players liked WJ. Rather, I said "if" the players really liked him'--I also said that I was speculating and was not privy to more actual facts than the average thug on telegraph ave. I also speculated ( there's that word again) that, if, the players really liked WJ, potential player revolts is a scenario you need to take into consideration. Finally, I will put my "locker room experience alongside your experience any day:
1) CYO ball for 10 years
2) high school ball for 4 years
3) JC ball for one year
4) nevada Senior Olympics for 4 years
5CYO ref for 2 years
6) I almost forgot--also--2 years of high school swimming
7) To illustrate # 4--8 medals in basketball and 3 medals in swimming
8) Of course, I cannot "split atoms", in the Lab, but, I did serve as the President of the Republican Club of Rossmoor for 1 year several years ago------memo to the hard-core libs on this board----republicans are still allowed in this State to post sarcastic jibes now and then . Please see the Constitution . You remember the Constitution??Or did you call in sick on those days too??
oskidunker
stu
helltopay1 said:

I did serve as the President of the Republican Club of Rossmoor for 1 year several years ago

So old Berkeley College Republicans never die, they just fade away?

I was a physics major. Old physicists never die, they just become improbable.
HoopDreams
helltopay1 said:

CYO ref for 2 years

I make way to many referee mistakes the few times I ref

like anything you get better with practice, but it's something I do for fun so only ref once a year

cool that you were a ref at one time. everyone should try it to gain the appreciation of just how hard it is

besides the calls, that are extremely difficult, you gotta keep track of things like 3 second calls
bearister
stu said:

helltopay1 said:

I did serve as the President of the Republican Club of Rossmoor for 1 year several years ago

So old Berkeley College Republicans never die, they just fade away?

I was a physics major. Old physicists never die, they just become improbable.

Old lawyers never die, they just lose their appeal.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.