4-31 in the Pac 12 in the last 2 years

1,940 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Northside91
Yogi58
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NFM
Civil Bear
Yogi Bear said:

NFM
Beats the heck out of 3-32. At least this week.
bearister
Nebraska Furniture Mart?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Alkiadt

How redundant.
KoreAmBear
For me, the only way he saves his job is by making a miracle run to the Sweet 16 (in other words, it's not going to happen, but hey try me lol). That alone would do it for me. While unconventional, to say the least, he would have outperformed Ben (save the 1996-97 season), Monty and Cuonzo. We haven't been close to a Sweet 16 since 1997. Yes we have had that second game in the NCAAs, but that second game has rarely been too close.
roqmoq
bearister said:

Nebraska Furniture Mart?
Are you a Warren Buffet or Omaha fan?
socaltownie
If he wins the next 3 I think you let him come back. It would be suggestive that once they got off the snide they started to play less tense and stiff and that the good things that have been there in SPURTS since the turn are starting to come together for a team that doesn't lose anyone to graduation (and I am not sure anyone to transfer/grad transfer).

I think that is about as unlikely as KAB's scenario as the team would need to show road chops it still hasn't shown. I completely expect to get blow out at Maples and be one and done in Vegas (hopeflly within 10 but I am expecting 20+. At that point I do not envy K. He really can't talk to people prior to the end of post-season play so you are looking at a decent lag. And, again, I truly believe that EITHER Turner or Travis would be a significant upgrade, that both are likely in our paygrade, and that both are going to be among the hotter commodities for openings among "schools like us" or which open up because the bloodbloods like UCLA swoop in and create openings.
Northside91
Yogi Bear said:

NFM
Cal fans are like parents with little kids in pee wee leagues. So what if the mercy rule was invoked to spare your kid's team further embarrassment 9 out of the last 10 times out? They just beat the team decimated by chicken pox by a single point! ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!

Cal brain is failure seeking, not failure fleeing. Let it be.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.