Luke Walton

1,706 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Yogi58
Bearprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Think Walton would take over at Cal? Probably not and we can't afford him https://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2019/3/4/18250641/2019-nba-warriors-lakers-luke-walton-lebron-james
concordtom
Rachel Nichols of The Jump (my favorite sports show) says dad has been lobbying for son to get the UCLA job.
But,myeah, Cal,would be grandpa's school, so....

I'd rather have Jason Kidd.
oskidunker
I would rather a coach that can teach the fundamentals, install an offensive system and improve the defense.

I like Travis or the Irvine coach unless we have money to hire someone that has been successful at a major school.
Go Bears!
calbear80
oskidunker said:

I would rather a coach that can teach the fundamentals, install an offensive system and improve the defense.

I like Travis or the Irvine coach unless we have money to hire someone that has been successful at a major school.

+1 or the USF coach.
Yogi58
calbear80 said:

oskidunker said:

+1 or the USF coach.
Keep in mind that the USF coach has never won whatever conference he happened to be in at the time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.