Love beating Stanford

1,301 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by OldenBear
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anytime cal beats Stanford in anything I love it, especially in football and basketball

Vanover was amazing on offense but he caused Stanford a lot of problems because they have traditional bigs who stay in the point. 6 blocks and changed lots of shots

Bradley clutch

Sueing drive and drop to vanover form the slam and one was the play of the game

For those who made excuses for WSU for having 3 players out, we had 3 players out tonight

Nice win "the hottest team in the Pac-12 "
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
The Bounce
HoopDreams said:

Anytime cal beats Stanford in anything I love it, especially in football and basketball

Vanover was amazing on offense but he caused Stanford a lot of problems because they have traditional bigs who stay in the point. 6 blocks and changed lots of shots

Bradley clutch

For those who made excuses for WSU for having 3 players out, we had 3 players out tonight

Amen.
The Bounce
HoopDreams said:

Bradley clutch

Jazzed for all . Something I noticed in the last 2 games. In the WSU game we missed 8 of 11 free throws in final 2 minutes and against Stanford we missed 5 of 8 FT in the last 43 seconds. We're a good FT shooting team but We need to tighten that up for Pac12 tournament. Our guys are logging big minutes. We have to come into the tournament physically fit and well rested. Part of conditioning/ plan would be to shoot free throws after running a suicide or directly after fast paced scrimmage...get used to shooting tired in the tournament. They did it..YES!
OldenBear
bearister said:

Never, ever get tired of beating the Furd - anywhere, anytime. And never get tired of seeing this .....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.