Club ball in Greece's top level is better than low D-I. Not sure what Klonaras's involvement was with the senior level team for PAOK, but he likely practiced with them some.

Hopefully, both of these new guys can be good contributors next season.

What gives me some level of hope for Klonaras, despite not seeing him other than highlights, is that he was identified as a prospect by DraftExpress, which has reliable contacts in Europe.

Civil Bear said:

SFCityBear said:

I'd be more concerned about whether South can play at this level, PAC12 level. He has been a good player in a very weak conference, the Southland. Last season, 8 out of 13 teams in that conference had losing records overall, including South's Texas A&M Corpus Christi at 14-18. I could be wrong, but in any case, I'd be surprised if Fox redshirts anyone. I think Fox needs all hands on deck to avoid finishing as bad or worse than last season.
I doubt Klanaros will redshirt, but are you saying that playing U-16 and club ball for Greece would better prepare a person for playing in the Pac12 than playing three years of D-1 ball?

Have you seen Klanaros' highlight video were at 6-5 he is among the tallest players on the court?