Cal v McNeesh Cowboys? Game thread

3,232 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GoBears635
GoBears635
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearBint said:

polarbear said:

What happened to Crocker and Samb?
Not sure about Samb, but during the second half I sat next to a player's mom who seemed to know the team quite well; she said Crocker's sitting out two or three games--more of a tweak than an injury.
It is so nice to have a roster long enough that players can rest with minor injuries. It's a luxury we haven't had in quite a few years. Especially when there is very little, if any, drop off with the subs.
Schroeder71
There's not much drop off because Cal is playing the two weakest teams (McNeese State & Cal Poly) on their schedule right now. If the Bears were playing the SEC teams that they lost to or Pac 12 opponents, there would be a major drop off.

If Crocker sits out three games that means she'll be back for the Pac 12 opener around New Years. The Bears are only playing one game per week for three consecutive weeks (McNeese, CP & St Marys). GO BEARS!
GoBears635
You call it what you want. I call it good scheduling.
Schroeder71
GB635-it has everything to do with finals and the Christmas holiday break. GO BEARS!
GoBears635
OK, then, fortunate scheduling. I'll take it either way.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.