upcoming cal-wsu pacnet (re)broadcast

2,202 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by UrsineMaximus
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbears' wbb schedule lists the upcoming washington state game, but according to xfinity's listings it'll be delayed 5 1/2 hours later to 12:30am chans #823 / 433 fwiw, trimmed by a half hour apparently
# happy new years' TIVO
# go bears.. masked
BearBint
Champagne and Cal WBB! I have to admit that I'm pleased; the 31st is BearBloke's birthday, and this enables us to go out to a concert, and then come home to watch the game (Instead of sneaking looks at the score during Beethoven).
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
smh
> enables us to go out to a concert

OT.. in the time of omicron folks still do that?

happy birthday and good luck!
BearBint
smh said:

Yes, if they choose to do so. Social distancing, vax cards, and masks will be required in order to attend San Francisco Chamber Orchestra's annual NYE concert at Hertz Hall (and their monthly concerts at Freight and Salvage).

Which brings to mind the question of how many Bear Insiders now go to Cal WBB games?

Good luck, and the occasional good time, to us all in 2022.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
smh
> Which brings to mind the question of how many Bear Insiders now go to Cal WBB games?

for us about half, then at least one of us abandons assigned seats for safer nose-bleeds
# this too shall pass
GATC
BearBint said:

smh said:

Yes, if they choose to do so. Social distancing, vax cards, and masks will be required in order to attend San Francisco Chamber Orchestra's annual NYE concert at Hertz Hall (and their monthly concerts at Freight and Salvage).

Which brings to mind the question of how many Bear Insiders now go to Cal WBB games?

Good luck, and the occasional good time, to us all in 2022.

I've gone to all the games (including the 2 exhibition games). Crowds appear a little lighter than two years ago. Vac record and masks - no problem.
wvitbear
I went to the Freight and Salvage before my surgery. No problem, everyone vaccinated and wearing masks. But I haven't been to the games because of my surgery.
stu
I too have attended all the home games. So far so good.
HoopDreams
I go when I can

if I lived closer, I'd go to almost all the games
GoBears635
stu said:

I too have attended all the home games. So far so good.
As have I. No problems so far.
BearBint
Well, damn--to nobody's surprise, our NYE concert has been cancelled. We'll just have to put on Beethoven real loud, drink champers, and hope that (1) Cal does play Wazzu and (2) Cal massacres Wazzu.
Ashfield63
BearBint said:

Well, damn--to nobody's surprise, our NYE concert has been cancelled. We'll just have to put on Beethoven real loud, drink champers, and hope that (1) Cal does play Wazzu and (2) Cal massacres Wazzu.
Happy New Year! GO BEARS!!!
SFCALBear72
With all the Pac-12 women's games postponed today, Cal's game against WSU will now be on LIVE at 7pm on the Pac-12 Network.

Homecoming for the 3 Bears from Washington - Daniels, Bush and Heide.

Go Bears!!
GATC
SFCALBear72 said:

With all the Pac-12 women's games postponed today, Cal's game against WSU will now be on LIVE at 7pm on the Pac-12 Network.

Homecoming for the 3 Bears from Washington - Daniels, Bush and Heide.

Go Bears!!

Thanks.
UrsineMaximus
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.