Friday's game postponed

1,227 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by polarbear
Finnish Oski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Per Cal athletic department. Apparently OSU had too many players out. Sunday's game vs. Oregon still on.
Full story from website
"I'm just here so I won't get fined."
SFCALBear72
Sorry to hear this about Oregon State.

On the flip side, this gives us more time to get our own players back healthy and ready to go.
Schroeder71
The Beavers have 13 scholarship players and need a minimum of 7 healthy to play against the Bears. Evidently Oregon State has 7 or more players unavailable for their Bay Area trip.
2021-22 Women's Basketball Roster - Oregon State University Athletics (osubeavers.com)

GO BEARS!
BearBint
SFCALBear72 said:

Sorry to hear this about Oregon State.

On the flip side, this gives us more time to get our own players back healthy and ready to go.
Now that's an attitude I like and share! (Although I'm actually rather fond of the Beavs.)
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
polarbear
I hope two or three of these "postponed" games can be made up during the off week between the Pac-12 women's tournament and Selection Monday. While these games would be too late for Pac-12 tournament seeding they could still count toward final regular season standings and towards NCAA and WNIT tournament selections and seedings.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.