Clay, are you there?

1,603 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ClayK
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope to see some high school games this next year. Who would you rate as the top 5 players in the 2023 class in Northern Cal. I know Muse would be number one. And who in the 2024 class?
ClayK
A great question I have to investigate more. But off the top of my head in no particular order ...

Morgan Cheli, Archbishop Mitty
Harper Peterson, Whitney
Mary Carter, Antelope
Ava Rawlins, Folsom
Amanda Muse, Heritage
Jordan Lee, St. Mary's of Stockton
Tiffany Zamora, Piedmont
Dymanique Maxie, Moreau

There are others I'm forgetting, of course ...

wvitbear
Are all those the 2023 class?
wvitbear
How about Mary Carter of Antelope? Antelope seems to be producing some very good talent lately.
ClayK
I think only Muse and Zamora are 2023. Cal-Hi Sports is a great resource for info on top players.
wvitbear
Carter and Maxie are 23. Not sure of Rawlins.
wbbilluminati
You can see the top 5 for 2023 from NorCal Prep's "teaser" before accessing the full list behind the paywall

c/o 2023
5-stars
1. Amanda Muse 6'4" P Heritage
4-stars
2. Mary Carter 6'2" F Antelope
3. Alyssa Jackson 5'10" SG Vanden
4. Brooklyn Perry 5'7" PG St. Mary's Stockton
3-stars
5. Charlotte Climenhage 6'0" G/W? Folsom HS

I posted video of Carter and Jackson in another thread but here's some highlights of Perry and Climenhage, the latter may be only 3-stars right now but sure looks like a shooter!

Carter looks really good on film. Someone I could see upgrading to 5 stars eventually.

Alyssa Jackson seems of the mold of prior Vanden players. One just wrapped up at Houston and I recall another had a solid run at SDSU coming out of HS same year as Brittany Boyd.
wvitbear
Thanks. Hope to see some High School ball this year. Usually the Jamboree. Wonder if Antelope will be there. They have produced some good athletes over the last few years.
ClayK
Sometimes Antelope comes to the Jamboree ... love to have them back.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.