Season ticket renewals - problem with website

1,627 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by stu
glutton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is anyone else having trouble renewing their WBB season tickets online? I'm able to log into my account and open my renewal application, but when I try to click to 'Add to Cart,' nothing happens. There's no error message displayed, I just click the Add to Cart and nothing changes, and there's no way for me to 'check out.' I've tried on 2 different browsers, 2 computers, and my phone, and in each instance, it's the same. I've been trying since the beginning of this week. Are any of you experiencing the same issue?
SFCALBear72
Yes. That exact same thing happened to me on Friday afternoon. I ended up calling my Gold Standard rep and completed the transaction that way. He said he was going to report the problem.
Finnish Oski
Problems with the ticketing website are common (maybe when we get a competent AD such issues will be sorted out). Talking to a rep is the best way to order tickets.
stu
I didn't even try the web site, just called my rep and it was done in a minute.
glutton
SFCALBear72 said:

Yes. That exact same thing happened to me on Friday afternoon. I ended up calling my Gold Standard rep and completed the transaction that way. He said he was going to report the problem.
I emailed my Gold Standard rep a couple days ago to let him know about the problem, but I was too busy during my work day to call to do my renewal. I hoped that they would have been able to fix it by now after I reported the issue, but still no. I was able to renew my men's tickets online without any problems.
RedlessWardrobe
An athletic department that updates a ticket website stating that season ticket renewals are now available. Then nobody at the department takes the time to test it to see if it works and instead has to be contacted to become aware of it. Gee, that's really no big deal is it?
BearBint
RedlessWardrobe said:

An athletic department that updates a ticket website stating that season ticket renewals are now available. Then nobody at the department takes the time to test it to see if it works and instead has to be contacted to become aware of it. Gee, that's really no big deal is it?
Yet another reason I just make the phone call, even if I have to leave a message/call back. It doesn't take any longer, and I know what the hell is going on.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
haasofpain
It appears the issue has been resolved. I was able to checkout!
Shocky1
thx markeisha
OBear073akaSMFan
When I tried to renew my tickets recently I could only make a deposit..nothing about paying the entire amount. Today I got my 5th call & ask me to renew. I told them I did but only could pay the deposit because their system didn't allow me to pay all. She said she would handle it from her side which she did.
SFCALBear72
OBear073akaSMFan said:

When I tried to renew my tickets recently I could only make a deposit..nothing about paying the entire amount. Today I got my 5th call & ask me to renew. I told them I did but only could pay the deposit because their system didn't allow me to. She said she would handle it from her side which she did.
Some of the players (Lulu, Claudia, Yo) were making calls this week. Did one of them call you?
OBear073akaSMFan
Yes Claudia. She left a message on my phone but she wasn't the one that handled the balance on my account
stu
I think it's cool that the players are participating in this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.