Women's Basketball
Sponsored by

ACC Schedule has been released

985 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by SFCALBear72
Finnish Oski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://calbears.com/news/2026/9/2/womens-basketball-womens-basketball-2026-27-acc-schedule-released
glutton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm surprised the WBB full schedule has been announced already, but they haven't even announced the MBB non-conference schedule yet.
CalFanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
glutton said:

I'm surprised the WBB full schedule has been announced already, but they haven't even announced the MBB non-conference schedule yet.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the communications for our Women's Basketball program are phenomenal.
We don't even have bios for the entire volleyball team. We have broken links on the schedule. Softball had the wrong coaching staff listed for nearly two months.

Meanwhile, this program gets information out to fans FAST. Everything is updated almost instantaneously.
Bravo.
Finnish Oski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Question: Are we not playing our annual exhibition game against Westmont or Vanguard or whoever? It seems we've had such a game for as long as I can remember, usually around Halloween or November 1.
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rumor has it that we are going to have a scrimmage with UCLA on 10/14.

Coach Cori Close mentioned it to a Bruins WBB fan group (their equivalent of Golden Circle) on a Zoom call last month. Presumably it's happening down there.

(My brother is a UCLA grad and was on that call.)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.