OT coachG tying the knot this Saturday

2,040 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by patsweetpat
OBear073akaSMFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saw on coachG's twitter that she is getting married this weekend. Looks like former Bears coach Boyle is in town for the occasion. Congrats to coachG & Patrick on their special day.

calbear80
And, how is the recruiting going?

Have we gotten that much needed big 4 or 5?

That is the news I am interested in.

Go Bears!
smh
ob73 pic fail (here)
SFCALBear72
calbear80 said:

And, how is the recruiting going?

Have we gotten that much needed big 4 or 5?

That is the news I am interested in.

Go Bears!
Good grief! Save it for elsewhere.

Btw. You'll be the last to know
CalFanatic
His response is valid. We love Coach G (congratulations!!) but her job is her job. Hasn't produced anything besides Lauren fields in 2019 and no post players (yet) with Anigwe graduating-it is very concerning. Enjoy the magical, incredible and JOYFUL day- before getting back to the grind!
CalFanatic
The photo above reminds me-does anyone know how the legal battles are going for Boyle and her child? I was sick reading their story after the tournament. Beautiful pair those two!
OBear073akaSMFan
The subject line did say OT. There are a number of other threads that are on going discussions how the recruiting is going..so far.
SFCALBear72
CalFanatic said:

His response is valid. We love Coach G (congratulations!!) but her job is her job. Hasn't produced anything besides Lauren fields in 2019 and no post players (yet) with Anigwe graduating-it is very concerning. Enjoy the magical, incredible and JOYFUL day- before getting back to the grind!m
Until the two signing periods (early - Nov. 14, 2018 and regular - April 17, 2019) have come and gone with no productive results, only THEN will I pass judgement on Coach Gottlieb and her staff. Maybe you should think about doing the same.

Meantime...

Congratulations to Coach Lindsay Gottlieb and Patrick Martin on your special day!!
OBear073akaSMFan
smh said:

ob73 pic fail (here)
Not sure why. Picture was taken off of coachG's twitter account.
patsweetpat
Big congrats to Coach G. A lifetime of happiness to her and her husband!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.