Season tickets are here, yes?

9 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by smh
BearBint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearBloke says our season tickets haven't arrived yet. Presumably most of you have received yours. Any idea who we should call about this?
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
stu
At the open practice they mentioned the tickets were delayed and will be sent UPS this week.
wvitbear
I called and they said they would be mailed out the 26th.
BearBint
Thanks, Stu and wvitbear.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
glutton
Has anyone received tickets yet? Or did you even receive an email notification that they shipped? I emailed my account rep yesterday, and I was told that they had shipped last Friday (10/26), but I haven't even received an official shipping notice with a tracking number.
SFCALBear72
I have UPS Choice and received an email message yesterday saying that they were shipped Friday. This morning I received another message saying that my package is in the truck and scheduled for delivery today.
glutton
SFCALBear72 said:

I have UPS Choice and received an email message yesterday saying that they were shipped Friday. This morning I received another message saying that my package is in the truck and scheduled for delivery today.
Those emails are from UPS though, right? Anything from Cal?
SFCALBear72
From UPS.

I don't recall ever receiving an email from Cal regarding season ticket delivery and tracking numbers...and that includes football tickets. It's always been from UPS.

Maybe check in your spam. I received the first email from UPS yesterday morning around 8 am.
wvitbear
Just got my tickets. Didn't get my parking pass yet.
glutton
SFCALBear72 said:

From UPS.

I don't recall ever receiving an email from Cal regarding season ticket delivery and tracking numbers...and that includes football tickets. It's always been from UPS.

Maybe check in your spam. I received the first email from UPS yesterday morning around 8 am.

I got an shipping notice email with tracking number for my MEN'S basketball tickets, and I'm pretty sure I got one for football too, just nothing for this year's WBB. I did go back through my emails and make sure that I had a purchase confirmation email!
OBear073akaSMFan
Just rec'd mine this morning! Go Bears!
smh
wvitbear said:

Just got my tickets. Didn't get my parking pass yet.
women's tiks came today too, but the rsf parking pass delivered separately, iirc the same day as men's tickets did.

good luck wvit !
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.