Cee

2,235 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by stu
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
after a slow start to the season, Recee gaining her stride

BearBint
I'm quite impressed with R.C. these days--very good court IQ, and her passes are sometimes spectacular. (And she'll probably only improve.)
wvitbear
One of the things in the last game that was interesting. We hadn't seen the team in a month. And the first thing I noticed was she had lost some weight, was quicker, and had more stamina. And probably the rust wore off.
CalFanatic
She really was spectacular this weekend.

On a not as fun note, I just wish whoever was in charge of our stats page could get Recee's right!

She's uploaded as a double entry, again. Hard for anyone to know the full picture unless they pull out a calculator.
wvitbear
I was going to complain . Did you? And who did you contact? I will try too. It is very annoying.
blungld
RC is making up for the loss of Cayton. I wonder if the staff had their doubts she would be ready this season. If we had both at 100%, we would be one heck of a backcourt--already very good with AT and KS.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
CalFanatic
wvitbear said:

I was going to complain . Did you? And who did you contact? I will try too. It is very annoying.
The issue was fixed before I could. It looks like it is back though. 7 games and 1 game split in the stats
GATC
CalFanatic said:

wvitbear said:

The issue was fixed before I could. It looks like it is back though. 7 games and 1 game split in the stats
Easier to import. Of the rotational players she is 1st in minutes, last in FG%, next to last in 3FG%, 4th in FT%, 4th in scoring, 6th in rebounds but next to last in rebounds/min, 1st in Assists, 1st in TO's (i.e. most), tied for 1st in Steals, 2nd in Blocks. A/TO 4th and about the same as Smith and Brown.
puget sound cal fan
Is Reece's role in the lineup at PG, SG or Combo?
HoopDreams
puget sound cal fan said:

Is Reece's role in the lineup at PG, SG or Combo?
combo, but playing more PG recently
stu
I think it's a real treat to have 3 who can play PG. Maybe 4 if you count Kenzie.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.