Cal Needs upgrade on game streams

1,129 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by blungld
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here we are a PAC 12 school near the heart of the Silicon Valley with a top 25 team and our casts suck in comparison to the other teams we play. The away schools we have played all had multi-cameras, HD. and announcers. Couldn't they at least connect the KALX broadcast to the video stream, and send out something that is switched rather than the video board out? We can do better.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
Schroeder71
I missed half of the Cal Live Stream because the circle or shield-shaped spinning object in the middle of the screen continued to come off and on throughout the game. My screen was frozen at least half of the game so
I didn't really see enough of the game to comment on it.

Last night I watched the entire championship game from Hawaii-the Iolani Classic-between Pinewood and Incarnate Word (St Louis) and had zero difficulty. Pinewood captured the title 63-49. It was just like watching
a game on tv with announcers and everything synchronized. I agree that Cal's service leaves a lot to be desired.

Just to play it safe-I just got done getting my computer serviced to alleviate such problems. Was it my computer
or did any other Cal fans have the terrible experience that I did...Just curious.
GO BEARS!
grin&bearit
Definitely need an upgrade. It seems every other livestream I've seen is waaaaayyy better than Cal's.
wvitbear
Buy a ticket.
blungld
wvitbear said:

Buy a ticket.

Not giing to happen from CT and would still like to be encouraged to watch Bears out of state.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.