Where's the love for Max?

7 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ccajon2
Jeff82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal guy, Max Homa, wins the tournament at Riviera, and no comments here? Actually, those who are interested should take a look at the articles on golf.com. Especially good is the one about comparisons between golf and acting, as Max's dad is an actor and acting coach. I met him several times watching Max in tournaments when he was still at Cal. Very intense guy, IMHO. Great win for Max. The Cal contingent is having a pretty good year on the PGA Tour.
Schroeder71
Some Cal fans like myself are not patient enough for golf and do not follow it. Congrats to Max Homa!
wifeisafurd
Schroeder71 said:

Some Cal fans like myself are not patient enough for golf and do not follow it. Congrats to Max Homa!
Lot of commentary on Max and Collin in the insider board.
Ccajon2
I was a bout to post something about how there will be Cal Golfers finishing in the top 10 in PGA tour events for the foreseeable future. Then that furd alum falls asleep at the wheel in Paly Verdes and I get to watch the news spin on how he was faultless in a one car accident, and I forgot. PS I'm sorry he got compound fratures I don't wish pain on anybody. Just not a fan.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.