Women's Tennis

946 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ncbears
HateRed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, CAL lost to Colorado in tennis? I didn't see that coming.
ncbears
1, Altitude
2. Altitude
3. Not knowing if playing inside or outside until close to start.
4. Cal is very young. Only two seniors
5. Colorado is undefeated at home this year, and was 6-2 going into the match.
6. Altitude
Bright had two tough sets which both went to tiebreaker, and when she lost the second, seems like had little energy for the third set (based on the score).
ncbears
Apparently live stats was wrong. It was not bright on six but was Richardson who had the tiebreakers in first two sets before fading in third. Bright won on five
Schroeder71
Cal lost the doubles point. Why isn't Jada Bui participating in singles? I don't want to compare players but the Bears should not have lost to the Buffs. I thought that this team might be special this season. It's still early...
Box Score: Cal at Colorado (PDF) - University of California Golden Bears Athletics (calbears.com)

GO BEARS!
ncbears
Schroeder71 said:

Cal lost the doubles point. Why isn't Jada Bui participating in singles? I don't want to compare players but the Bears should not have lost to the Buffs. I thought that this team might be special this season. It's still early...
Box Score: Cal at Colorado (PDF) - University of California Golden Bears Athletics (calbears.com)

GO BEARS!

The live stats had Bui playing on four and losing set two tiebreaker. But now, it was not her. Ivanov lost in doubles and singles
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.