Cal baseball vs UCLA

1,373 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 63Gaucho
philbert
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Have no idea what their chances are to make the NCAAs, but I'm guessing they'll need a sweep. This is a good start.

BearBones
The Bears played an awesome game last night. Very impressive. Keep on rolling Bears!

Also it was a real pleasure to watch UCLA's high quality game streaming. Cal really needs to improve its streaming, which is nowhere near that quality.
oskidunker
Nice inning today with 4 runs. 4-2 Cal bottom of the 6th. If I am watching a fucla stream they do a much better job then when at Cal. They have a decent announcer and multip,ecameras. Actually watchable.
OBear073akaSMFan
oskidunker said:

Nice inning today with 4 runs. 4-2 Cal bottom of the 6th. If I am watching a fucla stream they do a much better job then when at Cal. They have a decent announcer and multip,ecameras. Actually watchable.
Cal takes second game 4-2! Goes for sweep tomorrow. Going for sweep tomorrow. If Cal sweeps what are their chances for getting a bid to the NCAA championships or do they have to win the series vs Oregon who is the top team in the Pac-12?
Gkhoury2325
Nice 4-2 win today for Cal. Great job team. They are definitely making it interesting down the stretch. Tied in league with 18th ranked UCLA.
63Gaucho
Since Learfield-IMG Sports is producing the live streaming for both schools why isn't the quality of the broadcast comparable? UCLA's multiple cameras with a knowledgeable announcer made for a very professional viewing experience vs our season long bush league effort. I'm sure we are the only PAC school with "silent" streaming. Who in the athletic department is responsible for this?

Going for the sweep tomorrow.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.