McKeever Admits Abusing Athletes

1,272 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Oakbear
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In 3-month SafeSport suspension agreement.

Cal 6-Time NCAA Champion Cindy Tran calls this a slap on the wrist by SafeSport.

Former Cal swimming coach Teri McKeever suspended by the U.S. Center for SafeSport (msn.com)
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
1CalFan
Wonder how her admissions will affect her lawsuit against UC.
What a dreadful person.
DiabloWags
More importantly, where is the University's investigation of our Athletic Director in this matter?

Why is this investigation taking so long???
91Cal
DiabloWags said:

More importantly, where is the University's investigation of our Athletic Director in this matter?

Thank you for posting, DW!

The take that I have posted before (in case I come off like a broken record) is that the last thing Christ does on her way out or the first thing the new Chancellor does on their arrival will be to fire JK & the other administrator with cause if they don't "resign" their positions (with a settlement) first. I would guess that the negotiations are already taking place and I hope that Christ takes care of this before exiting.
DiabloWags
It's been 9 months.

Report: Cal Is Investigating Athletic Director Jim Knowlton - Sports Illustrated Cal Bears News, Analysis and More
Oakbear
DiabloWags said:

No need to rush , he has years left on his contrace. LOL
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.