I guess the state of Arizona owns the bears!!!!

828 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Baller4
Baller4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Swept by another Arizona school!!!! Thank god for 2 with St. Mary's for mid week wins!!!!!
Fire Starkey
NEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*shakes fist at sky*
OsoDorado
Hey "Baller":

What happened to your man Esquer's team?
coachdeke
Baller4 said:

Swept by another Arizona school!!!! Thank god for 2 with St. Mary's for mid week wins!!!!!

Are you Zuber or Milano?
OBear073akaSMFan
coachdeke said:

Baller4 said:

Are you Zuber or Milano?

Think it might be Esquer jr or the Missy !
Alkiadt
coachdeke said:

Baller4 said:

Are you Zuber or Milano?

Whoever it is, he has a boner for Esquer.

That said…. Bears are in free fall losing 10 of 11.
Not sure there is an answer that will satisfy anyone. Limited revenue, too many sports… the new chancellor will decide the future of Non revenue sports.
Baller4
OsoDorado said:

Hey "Baller":

What happened to your man Esquer's team?
How is your boy Neu doing, Remember, the man you said who was the one who was going to take this program to another level??? Plus, I never mentioned anything about a coach who has taken another program to three CWS appearances and 2 Pac titles. Even though this team was not slated to finish in the top 3, they were suppose to make a run because of other programs being down this year. Your boy it pissing this opportunity away big time. Green and Lomavita should have ran to the portal after last season!
Baller4
coachdeke said:

Baller4 said:

Are you Zuber or Milano?
You are that stupid. Milano endorsed Neu, so how can I really be Milano. Zuber, was Milano's guy, who Esquer was forced to hire. Osodorado is Milano or his son.

I never mentioned Esquer, all of you are the ones who brought him into this. I am only stating a fact that both Arizona schools swept Cal. I guess when this program praised Neu for 200 wins, yet count the wins at UOP to justify. You are what they call "Beggin" If you any type of baseball guy coachdick you would get it.
89Bear
Baller4 said:

coachdeke said:

Baller4 said:

Are you Zuber or Milano?
You are that stupid. Milano endorsed Neu, so how can I really be Milano. Zuber, was Milano's guy, who Esquer was forced to hire. Osodorado is Milano or his son.

I never mentioned Esquer, all of you are the ones who brought him into this. I am only stating a fact that both Arizona schools swept Cal. I guess when this program praised Neu for 200 wins, yet count the wins at UOP to justify. You are what they call "Beggin" If you any type of baseball guy coachdick you would get it.
Just curious, do you go to other boards to celebrate their losses?
coachdeke
Baller4 said:

coachdeke said:

Baller4 said:

Are you Zuber or Milano?

All I know is you're an a-hole and don't pay attention to the politics of your unhinged diatribes.
eastcoastcal
Regardless of where we all stand on Neu, I think we can all agree getting swept by both Arizona schools is pretty bad. Need to turn it around, and quickly. Another regionals miss and I think we should have an honest conversation about looking for a new coach at the end of the season (I believe Neu is signed through 2025 season). What does everyone else think?
Alkiadt
eastcoastcal said:

Regardless of where we all stand on Neu, I think we can all agree getting swept by both Arizona schools is pretty bad. Need to turn it around, and quickly. Another regionals miss and I think we should have an honest conversation about looking for a new coach at the end of the season (I believe Neu is signed through 2025 season). What does everyone else think?

Agreed.
Baller4
coachdeke said:

Baller4 said:

coachdeke said:

Baller4 said:

Are you Zuber or Milano?

All I know is you're an a-hole and don't pay attention to the politics of your unhinged diatribes.
Thanks for that coach********. Maybe you are Zuber!!!! This program was on an upswing after the 2010 debacle. All you other A holes were complaining and when Neu was given this job. He had a stacked team with Vaughn, and pissed that away. This program was in a good place and competitive when he took over. You all got what you wanted, and now look at it.

Again, the only series it has a chance to win is against Stanford, which is all of you really care about, beating "Furd". WSU is no push over and has a winning record at home. And then comes the conference leading Beavers. I guess the only saving grace, that series is at Cal where OSU is 3-3 on the road.

You think the ACC is going to be easier?? And BS to the politics, because none of that matter when the previous coach was here!!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.