Cal women's gymnastics ranked #8 in pre-season poll...(link)

1,584 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Jackieridgle
Schroeder71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://calbears.com/
Jackieridgle
Cal media relations is very poor! They didn't link the actual poll which the article is essentially about. I went to the UCLA site for similar article and, of course, they had the poll there!!! They consistently write releases with the quality of middle school. Most releases have some glaring omission or error.
SFCALBear72
Jackieridgle said:

Cal media relations is very poor! They didn't link the actual poll which the article is essentially about. I went to the UCLA site for similar article and, of course, they had the poll their!!! They consistently write releases with the quality of middle school. Most releases have some glaring omission or error.
Wrong use of the word their. It's there. Error on your part. Nobody's perfect, I guess.
Jackieridgle
SFCALBear72 said:

Jackieridgle said:

Cal media relations is very poor! They didn't link the actual poll which the article is essentially about. I went to the UCLA site for similar article and, of course, they had the poll their!!! They consistently write releases with the quality of middle school. Most releases have some glaring omission or error.
Wrong use of the word their. It's there. Error on your part. Nobody's perfect, I guess.
Thanks...Looks like you have the mad skills and plenty of time to work at media relations. BTW, other than misusing "their," I've been been perfect during my 54 years, but thanks for pointing out my only error which has been corrected just for you. So, there you go.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.