Cal softball travels to Fresno State for 5 games this weekend (link)

5,291 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearinOC
CalFanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal had to rally in the 7th to beat 3-9 St. Mary's. A win is a win.

We face some tough teams this week at my favorite collegiate softball tournament (Mary Nutter Classic)... Auburn, Missouri, Nebraska. It is going to be a challenging weekend.

I haven't heard anything about Halajian. I hope she's okay? I expected her to be the #1 this year. She was that good when I saw her pitch in 2017 and 2018.
Post removed:
by user
BearFollower
BearinOC

Based on factual research, please provide your idea of "new blood" candidates with a proven record that would be able to 1. recruit players over every other pac12 school with a facility like cal's current facility, 2. can come in and perform at .500 in the pac 12, and 3. someone willing to contribute about $50,000 of their salary to just live in the bay area and $1400 just to park on campus.
CalFanatic
Yingling with a big grandslam- puts Cal up 8-1 vs Auburn. She has a beautiful swing.
BearinOC
BearFollower said:

BearinOC

Based on factual research, please provide your idea of "new blood" candidates with a proven record that would be able to 1. recruit players over every other pac12 school with a facility like cal's current facility, 2. can come in and perform at .500 in the pac 12, and 3. someone willing to contribute about $50,000 of their salary to just live in the bay area and $1400 just to park on campus.
Oh, ok. Wait for it...

Oh Wait, I don't have to do jack for you, man. What are you 12?

Or, shall I say, I don't have to do jack for you, Diane. I see that you "joined" this month.

BearinOC
Stanford Jonah said:

BearinOC said:

Another morning I wake up to DN at the helm. I was hoping she would have announced retirement and we were getting some new blood in the program. Maybe tomorrow morning...
What is the nature of the discrimination case she brought against the university and why does it protect her from being fired for poor performance?
That's just the thing. I don't know that is why I asked the same thing.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.